How to ask the Lord for protection for a warrior, the strongest prayers

We have to live in difficult times. Mothers are forced to accompany their children to war, giving away the most valuable. They stay behind, helping as much as possible. One of the means for those who wait is to pray for the protection of a warrior. Who can ask for help if not from the Lord? Sincere prayer can calm the soul and give strength to live another day.

Editorial "Site" I gathered strong prayers for warriors. Powerful words will help in difficult times.

Prayer for the protection of the warrior For those who in war can read any prayers for health. You can ask the higher forces for help, protection and spiritual strength. You can speak to the Lord, the Virgin or the saints. All your words will be heard if they come from your heart. You can also pray for a common disaster. It will help to repent of sins and ask forgiveness for all. War is a disaster for everyone.

Resurrection, Lord, help us and deliver us from your name. God, be generous, and bless us, enlighten your face on us, and have mercy on us! O Lord, your land has pleased you; you have returned captivity. You have forsaken the iniquities of your people, covered all their sins. You have tamed all your anger, you have returned from your wrath. Return us, O God of our salvation, and turn away your wrath from us. Food is always angry with us? Or wrath from generation to generation? God! You will return to life, and your people will rejoice in you. Show us your mercy, O Lord, and give us your salvation.

Mother’s prayer for the son of a warrior Mother is the closest and dearest person. Wherever the path of life takes you, it is always there. Protects and prays for you. A mother’s blessing can protect you from harm and misery. Her prayer has incredible power. Therefore, every mother needs a strong prayer for the protection of a warrior.

“Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, pray for Your Most Pure Mother’s sake, hear me unworthy of a servant.” O Lord, in Thy merciful dominion my child, Thy servants, have mercy and save them, for Thy name's sake. Forgive them all the sins they have committed before you. Guide them to the true path of your commandments. And enlighten the mind with the light of Christ for the salvation of the soul and the healing of the body.

Bless their service in the army, on land, air and sea, on the way, flying and sailing, and in every place of Your dominion. Preserve them by the power of Your Honest and Life-giving Cross under Your holy roof from flying bullets, arrows, swords, fires, deadly wounds, water sinking and death in vain. Lord, protect them from all visible and invisible enemies. From all evil, evil, misfortune, betrayal and captivity. Heal them of every sickness and wound, of every defilement, and relieve their suffering.

Lord, grant them the grace of Your Holy Spirit for many years of life, health and chastity in all piety and love in peace and unanimity with those around them who are in charge, near and far. Multiply and strengthen their mental abilities and bodily strength. Healthy and happy to return them to their parents' home.

O Lord, grant me, your unworthy and sinful servant (name), a parental blessing on my children (names) at this time of morning, day, night. For your kingdom is eternal, omnipotent and omnipotent. Amen.

The most important thing for those who are waiting for a soldier to come home alive. You can, again, read any salutary prayer. People often turn to Psalm 90 for help. People even called him “Soldier’s Help”. You can read it when it's hard. This is a powerful prayer for the protection of a warrior.

“He who lives in the help of the High, in the shelter of the God of heaven shall rest. The LORD says, You are my protector and my refuge, my God, and I trust in him. As Toi will deliver you from the net of the trapper, and from the word rebellious, His veil will overshadow you, and under His krill he will hope: You will use His truth with weapons. Do not be afraid of the fear of the night, of the arrow that flies in days, of things in darkness that pass by, of the mud, and of the demon of the midday.

A thousand will fall from your country, and the darkness at your right hand, but it will not come near you, look at your eyes, and see the reward of sinners. For you, O Lord, have put your refuge in the highest place. No evil shall come to you, nor shall your bodily wound come near, for by his angel the commandment concerning you shall keep you in all your ways.

They will lift you up in your hands, but not when you stick your foot against the stone, but step on the aspid and basilisk, and move the lion and the serpent. For I trust, and I will deliver, and I will cover, and for my name is known. He will call to me, and I will hear him: I am with him in trouble, I will glorify him, I will fulfill him with the longness of days, and I will show him my salvation.

During the war, many soldiers are considered missing. In the Christian tradition, they are prayed for as living until there is evidence of their demise. There is no special prayer for that. However, we can turn to the Monk Xenophon and Mary, who for many years lost their sons, and then found them. They pray for those whose fate is unknown.

O Saints Xenophon and Mary with your children Arcadius and John! Behold, we fervently turn to you for unworthiness and sins, and pray with firm hope: graciously now hear our prayer voice and strive for our help, and now your love for us, the servants of God (names), will reveal by the grace-filled action of your God-pleasant prayers, send us the great and rich mercy of the Lord, that we may sing and glorify the marvelous in our holy God, Father and Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever.

This war brought so much sorrow and suffering, took so many lives. It's hard to understand and accept. I want to believe that all those responsible will be punished. If not in this life, then in the next. In the meantime, it remains only to keep hope, to believe in the victory of Ukraine and not to give up. Let everyone who is waiting for a warrior wait for his return.

Tags

See also

New and interesting