The Seven Crosses prayer, which will protect you from any evil, will close the trouble with seven locks.

A believer prays with the Lord and his followers. Through it, he expresses his love and deep respect for Jesus Christ and his disciples. Sincere prayer conveys to Heaven requests for healing from illness, forgiveness of sins and salvation of the soul, so every Christian who finds himself in a difficult situation resorts to it. There are many prayers, and each of them deserves to be remembered and constantly repeated. But the Seven Crosses prayer deserves special attention, which, if read correctly, can become a powerful talisman for you, your home and the people closest to you.

The prayer "Seven Crosses" "I will Autumn myself, my family and home with seven signs of the cross." I will lay down seven crosses of the mighty: from the King of Heaven, before whose judgment we shall all stand; from the Most Holy Mother of God, who conceived and gave life to our Lord without fault; from the merciful Jesus Christ, for us sinners, who interceded; from the Holy Spirit, who descended from heaven upon the Son of God; from the Guardian Angel, who watches me tirelessly, from earth to heaven and from sunset to dawn.

The crosses will close all the entrances to the unclean force, they will hide us from the evil one. I will put seven constipations on the house, I will close it from misfortune, I will give strength to protect the peace, harmony and well-being of our people.

The first cross is a castle from bitter tears, the second from fate dashing, the third cross from poverty, the fourth from black envy, the fifth from villains, the sixth from diseases and from an untimely death. With the seventh cross I will cover all living space.

I connect seven locks, I give one key to the Lord. May the Heavenly Powers protect us, drive away the evil omnipresent. I believe in our Lord and in His mercy. May our thoughts be pure and our souls be sinless. Amen!

The strong prayer "Seven Crosses" is said every time there is a bad feeling or inexplicable concern for the fate of your relatives. With the help of prayer, you will create an invisible talisman for the family hearth.

It is read in anticipation of natural disasters to protect the house from destruction and save the life of its inhabitants.

A powerful prayer may be needed when a difficult period in life comes and failures lie in wait at every step. Words of prayer will restore self-confidence and help you succeed.

It should be read if there are suspicions that people wish harm to you or your loved one. The power of prayer can protect the house from envy and evil eye.

The text "Seven Crosses" is read in the case when scandals have become more frequent in the house and general misunderstanding has arisen. It will help to establish harmonious relationships, as well as attract love and trust in the family.

When your family members are often sick, it is recommended to use prayer to heal them quickly. In the future, it will save all households from poor health and dangerous diseases.

How do you read the Seven Cross prayer? Prayer should be spoken slowly seven times. It is necessary to light a candle and constantly baptize the space around you. While reading the text of the prayer, you should imagine how a transparent luminous dome covers you, your house and all its inhabitants.

Prayer is the least you can do for your own happiness and the well-being of those close to you. Only one should read sincerely and with deep faith in the divine power of her miraculous words.

Tags

See also

New and interesting