Puffy cheese stinks, the smell in the house is like the hostess roasted a whole goose

“Cheese buns in the oven, what happiness!” I said to myself and went to make tea with mint. The history of cheese scones (scone) is rooted in Scotland, and the English serve them for afternoon tea. Skons can be. sweet and freshWith potato dough and cheese.

Well, these cheeses are my love! The recipe is simple and the products are the most affordable. They are very gentle inside, with crunchy And cheesey.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cheese-scone. These buns do not require any effort at all, only half an hour is ready and there is always food for them in your kitchen!

Cheese buns in the oven Ingredients
  • 400g flour
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 10g baking powder
  • 60g butter
  • 6g salt
  • 1 yolk
  • 1 tbsp cream

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, sift flour with baking powder and salt. Stir it.

2. Rub the softened butter with flour into a crumb. Grind the cheese on a large grater and then add it to the dough.

3. Pour the milk. Stir first with a spoon, and then stir the dough with your hands. Put the dough in a lump.

4. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough into a rectangle. The dough is up to 1 centimeter thick. With the help of round cutting for cookies or a glass (diameter about 8 centimeters) cut out the circles from the test. Shift the blanks to oiled or covered with parchment paper pan.

5. In a small bowl beat the yolk with cream. Rub some more cheese. Smear the buns with a whipped egg and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Bake the buns in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, cheesecake Ready. Bon appetit!

And to familiarize yourself with the recipe in more detail, click on the link to the video of the culinary channel “Tasty about food”. Recipes of dishes from this channel are simple - for every day and for a holiday!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the recipe of English apple skins, which will delight you. The Queen of England's favourite buns!

Such cheesecake The oven is baked quickly and simply, and the result exceeds all expectations. Oh, how good they are in the morning with coffee or tea, or for an afternoon with milk. I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting