Fabulous cheese delicacy, which is prepared in 15 minutes, and eaten in 5

Cooking. cheese-ballTo distract a loved one from the constant scrolling of the news feed. However, it is possible to do this for a short time, since the dish disappears from the table in a matter of minutes. This is a great idea for both a quick snack and an original holiday snack. I fell in love with this recipe!

To make homemade cheese balls, you will need no more than 15 minutes. I am sure that the home will appreciate this snack and will certainly ask for a supplement. Try it!

The ingredients
  • 270g hard cheese
  • 3 tbsp wheat flour
  • 10g baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • vegetable-oil
  • breadcrumbs

Preparation
  1. First of all, separate the proteins from the yolks. This recipe uses only proteins. Beat them to solid peaks in a comfortable deep container. Ask for flour and baking powder in a bowl. And then gently mix the dry ingredients with proteins.

2. Sodium hard cheese on a fine grater. It is important to use cheese, not cheese. Add the grated cheese to the protein mass and mix thoroughly. As a result, you will get a rather sticky cheese dough, from which it will be convenient to sculpt balls.

3. Cheese dough rolls small balls no larger than a walnut. Then place the blanks in a bowl with high sides and sprinkle the balls with breadcrumbs. Rotate the plate in circular movements so that all the balls are evenly covered with crackers.
  4. Heat it in the butter. Calculate the amount so that the cheese balls are completely covered with oil during cooking. Roast the balls in parts until the crust appears. It takes only 30-40 seconds for the snack to roast properly.
  5. Finished cheese balls put on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil. And then immediately serve the dish to the table. Bon appetit!

You probably know the classic combination: cheese and berry jam. I advise you to try homemade cheese balls in this variation. Fingers are good! It would be great if you cook the berry sauce yourself. We had a few recipes for such a treat on our website. I am sharing one of the most original links.

Crunchy balls can be prepared in different ways. For example, use several types of cheese at once, as well as not only protein, but also yolk. This dish turns out to be no less tasty and aromatic, since there is oregano in the recipe.

Cheese is a universal product that is suitable for cooking a huge number of dishes. I suggest you cook a hearty cheese soup, as well as an incredible roll of cheese with meat filling.

I also really like using cheese in my baking. For example, you can make an original crispy cookie. And if you like to eat cheese in its pure form, I advise you to read the article in which you will learn how to properly serve different types of cheese. This information will be useful to you if there is a festive feast ahead of you.

Do you like cheese and how often do you eat it? If you decide to cook homemade cheese balls according to our recipe, be sure to let you know in the comments. It will be great if, in addition to the review, you share a photo card of the finished dish. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting