A couple of years ago, I decided it was time to ditch the toxins found in our bathroom. From gels for body wash to cosmetics, the amounts of chemical toxins I rubbed, struck and squirted on my body was amazing.
The raw food diet has changed my thinking, my views on life and things, there was a desire for simplicity and living with nature, I began making with their hands things like creams and lotions, shampoos and conditioners. This recipe is one of my favorite daily moisturizer, and I hope you enjoy it.
Ingredient No. 1 – base oil – hemp seed oil
Of course, you can use any popular base oil, such as jojoba or argan, but I suggest you choose hemp seed oil. Overseas oil is very good, I admit, but I think that the choice should be made always in favor of products of local origin.
Oil derived from hemp seeds, along with flax oil, has always been one of the most popular and beloved in Russia and widely used in cooking vegetable oils. Two “core” of vegetable oil consumed daily, the Northern Slavs, for tysyacheletii is flax and hemp oil.What makes hemp seed oil so awesome?
It is completely comedone, which means that it does not clog pores. And before those of you with oily skin is going to escape, let me tell you this: don't be afraid of hemp oil.
This is your friend! Hemp oil is rapidly and completely absorbed by the skin, leaves no greasy Shine. Oil so quickly "absorbed" by the skin, which many people call it "dry oil". Hemp oil is indicated for porous skin, it restores the barrier function of the skin, effectively regulates the sebaceous glands and normalizes the composition of the excreted secretion, accelerates the regeneration, has a moisturizing effect. Has anti-inflammatory properties. It is good to use for damaged skin.
For our skin it is important that the hemp seed oil contains a lot of linoleic acid
. This acid is a special nutrient that helps regulate sebum production and its quality. Sebum is supposed lubricates the skin without clogging pores, but when we don't have enough linoleic acid, it can become sticky and easily hardens in the pores. These blockage of sebum transformed into acne and skin inflammation.
Proper nutrition is a very important factor for the beauty of our skin. Vegetarian diet with little fat intake will help you to clear up your skin and keep it healthy and young. Hemp oil – a very rich biologically active and valuable for the human body substances, oil. The use of hemp oil in food and use it to moisturize the skin – that's two secrets of our ancestors! Its safe to use daily that will make your skin radiant and smooth.How hemp oil is the best buy?Most importantly, the oil was cold-pressed (raw), organic, unrefined oil in a glass bottle.
Unrefined hemp oil has a very short shelf life. The oil rapidly go rancid, it must be stored in a cool dark place, preferably in the fridge.Ingredient No. 2 – additional nutritional oil
Below I offer some nourishing “bonus” oils. You can try different and your skin will tell you what she liked the most.
Ingredient No. 3 is a favorite essential oil
- Tamanu oil (good for acne or oily skin, or skin with scars)
- Sea buckthorn oil (good oil for all skin types, but especially aging or dry skin)
- Neem oil (very antimicrobial and healing, neem oil is the oil for acne and oily skin)
- Tea tree oil (known for its strong antiseptic and antifungal action)
- The seed oil of carrot (well it increases the tone and elasticity of the skin.)
- Borage oil (crazy high in oleic acids, this oil is great for most skin types, but especially for oily and acne skin)
- Rosehip oil (an incredible oil for skin regeneration, this oil is known for its restorative and rejuvenating abilities – it's good for dry, aging and normal skin)
- Evening primrose oil (acne, aging, normal skin, evening primrose oil can even be taken internally to help fight acne)
- EMU oil (emollient, this oil is protective and nourishing for dry or aging skin)
Building Your Unique Home Skin Moisturizer
- Lavender (acne, oily, or even dry skin – lavender for healing, but a little bit will be enough)
- Peppermint (like lavender, peppermint is great for oily and acne skin, and like lavender, you cannot use a lot)
- Daisy (the wonderful healing and soothing, it is perfect for all skin types)
- Rose oil – (beautiful and joyful oil, Queen oil, especially for dry, Mature or reddened skin. This is a very expensive oil!)
- Rose geranium Rose Geranium (especially good for dry, sensitive, aging and normal skin)
- Palmarosa (softening and soothing for aging skin)
- Lemongrass (brightening and toning for normal, oily or acne skin)
- Rosemary (got acne and blackheads? Then this oil should be in your collection)
For our humidifier need the cute little bottle, preferably of dark glass. I use the dark blue bottle for essential oils.
1. Pour in bottle of 20 ml hemp oil
2. Add 10-15 drops of your extra oil in 20 ml of hemp oil (if you use oil of carrot seeds, in this case, just add a few drops).
3. Add only 4-7 drops of your favorite essential oil. Close and shake well. You should be able to smell the essential oil, but the smell should not be strong. It is better to add one drop at a time and try not to overdo it. You can use one essential oil or a mixture of two or more together to create a unique composition.
That's all! Skin moisturizer from Oil of Hemp is ready! Just moisten face with warm water and apply a small amount to skin and massage gently. I like first it is good to massage the face with a soft towel before applying a moisturising oil. Use at least once a day.
Keep your bottle of moisturizer away from sunlight. Such a humidifier can be stored for 8-12 months.
And remember, never, never use oil on a dirty brown face, the skin should be thoroughly cleansed
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki