Choose ECO cosmetics: 8 organic products for skin care

I must say, I'm not beauty-maniac. My shelves are not crammed with jars and tubes, and I'm not a frequent guest in the office of a cosmetologist. But in cosmetics I have over 15 years has passed a way from the mass market from Sephora to high-quality organics.

So, in twenty frivolous the determining criterion when choosing a cream for me was the price. The cheaper the better. All mass-media were given about one result, so I saw no reason to spend money. I do not believe that a good cream can do wonders with my skin.

To thirty I reached the realization that everything that gets to my skin, gets into the blood. And so the most important thing in cosmetics is its composition: it should be as natural as possible. Because pointless to undergo detox and to sit on the raw food diet, while nourishing yourself with chemicals through the skin.

Seventy three million three hundred seventy four thousand four hundred eighty one

Then I met a pseudo-organic, and for a long time my favourites were the cream "Natura Siberica" and shampoo "planet organic". Then I found out that Sibirici just some of the products have been certified as organic. And the effect, frankly, this cream is a little different from creams from the mass segment. And then I learned about iherb.com and away we go...

I have imperfect skin: combination, winter land, summer is oily, enlarged pores in the t-zone, with which I am struggling since I can remember. Leather is absolutely not sensitive to cosmetics, but reacts to internal processes. I mean, I can try every means, even very powerful, without fear to be covered with allergies or acne, but any strong sensations instantly reflected on my person loose most of these pimples.

In general, today I will tell you about my latest personal care. I hope this information will be useful to anyone who decides to switch to organic cosmetics, but doesn't know what to choose.

1. Toner with rose oil from Madre Labs, 355 mlComposition: Purified water (aqua), rosa damascena (rose) oil extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract*, gluconolactone1, sodium benzoate2, glycerin*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, citric acid.

1Plant-Derived Preservatives, 2Food-Grade Preservatives

*Organic Ingredients

Eighty million two hundred twenty three thousand seven hundred forty

Good natural tonic that contains no alcohol. Use morning and evening and sometimes during the day in the heat to remove excess fat from the face and refresh the skin. Decent natural composition, and price for test cost and at all ridiculous — 64 rubles per bottle of 355 ml Cleanses and refreshes the skin and very slightly dries the skin, not pulling it, and only removing the extra fat for the summer. Leaves no film on the skin, but not liked obviously. The smell is very slight, that to me is probably a plus. The description stated that tightens pores — in fact, really little narrows, but it is difficult to assess the merit of whether it is the tonic or has a comprehensive effect on my care.

Summary: Great all-natural product, if you don't expect from a supernatural tonic effects. Going to buy another.

2. Soap from acne DermaKlear, 85 grams Composition :Aloe vera leaf, alpha-bisabolol, chamomile (matricaria recutita) flower extract, fo-ti (polygonum multiflorum) root extract, glycerin (vegetable), hawthorn (crategus monogyna) berry extract, pentasodium pentetate, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, sage (salvia officinalis) aerial part extract, sodium chloride, sodium cocoate (coconut), sodium palmate, tetrasodium etidronate, water.

Soap with some specific smell, but very unobtrusive. Pleased with the composition! Well dries out, cleans pores. I use it as a basic tool for cleansing the face morning and evening — on stage with Nubian black soap, which is written in this article (on the upper photo you can see both of these Soaps). Use regardless of whether my face cosmetics. As a result, within a month the skin is obviously cleaner.

Disadvantage: not suitable for people with sensitive skin, since the drying effect is pretty strong.

Summary: a Good option daily cleansing for problematic skin. Clearly working. Going to buy another.

3. Sweet almond oil from Now Foods, 118 ml

Composition: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.

All natural sweet almond oil, unscented. Perfect for removing makeup, to add to creams and masks for face and body, for massage, for moisture problem areas such as elbows and knees. You can use for young children. Now worth in the region of 250 rubles per 120 ml, that's just obscenely cheap. Mixed with cream, does not clog pores and absorbs quickly. What more could you want?

Summary: high Quality 100% natural oil. Next time I will take it or try some other oil of the same manufacturer.

4. Hand cream with argan oil from Madre Labs, 70 grams Ingredients: Key Ingredients: Oils of: Argan nut, jojoba*, sesame*, avocado*, olive* and coconut* plus shea butter*

Water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), glycerin (plant derived), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, glyceryl stearate (plant derived), isopropyl palmitate (palm oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit extract, lycium chinensis (goji) fruit extract, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, polysorbate-60 (plant derived), cetyl palmitate, cetyl esters, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, tocopherol (antioxidant), sodium PCA, glycerin (natural derived), alanine (l-alanine), proline (l-proline), serine (l-serine), threonine (l-threonine), arginine (l-arginine), lysine (l-lysine), Glutamic Acid (l-glutamic acid), xanthan gum (natural thickener), citric acid (naturally derived), gluconolactone (corn derived preservative), sodium benzoate (plant derived preservative).

* Certified Organic ingredient

No sulfates, parabens, dyes, animal testing or animal ingredients.

Ninety seven million five hundred twenty five thousand eight hundred seventy

Another product from Madre Labs is one of my favorite brands on iherb.

This cream I ordered the pile up, as it was and is (at the time of writing) ridiculous trial price of 6.45 R. hand Cream can't hurt, right?) But I was in for a pleasant surprise. I've tried a ton of hand creams and I can confidently say that this is one of the best.

First, the composition. Just look at how many oils: argan, jojoba, sesame, avocado, olive, coconut and Shea butter.

Secondly, the smell of a luxurious and unobtrusive, but very pleasant. And it's not the smell of chemical fragrances or powders, but something is clearly natural.

Thirdly, the texture. The cream is very nourishing, even a little buttery (thanks to rich composition), and applied it to my hands — a real pleasure. For me, it is just the perfect texture for hand cream. Although this is a matter of taste, of course. Suitable for dry to very dry skin, is simply indispensable in winter.

Summary: If you like a very nourishing cream for the hands, after which the skin stays velvety — order safely. Personally, I will definitely order again, and all my friends will give.

5. The Lavilin BIO Balance deodorant, 60 gram Composition: Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Sodium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactose, Lactis Proteinum (Milk Protein), Bifida Ferment Lysate, Maltodextrin, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Eugenia Cawophyllus (cave) Fewer Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Rower Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soya, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Rower Extract, Tocopherol, Cocoyl Proline, Parfum(Fragrance), O-Cymen-5-Ol

Deodorant without aluminum, alcohol and parabens. The only drawback in the composition is a perfume, but in comparison with the regular deodorants, it's still a very harmless product. In the line of 4 different types, I have a deodorant "for men" Sports.

Ashamed to admit it, but this is my first deodorant without aluminum. When I was seriously moved by the theme of organic cosmetics, we conducted an audit of its reserves. The first thing that went in the trash — deodorant Rexona.

What is so terrible normal deodorant?

The most dangerous aluminum salts, present in the composition of ALL common deodorants. Usually it is a hydrochloride of aluminum, which tends to accumulate in the body.

According to who studies, than most people use deodorant with aluminum, the higher the probability of suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia. It turns out that in the brain of patients with these diseases observed abnormally high levels of aluminum.

What does the aluminum in antiperspirants?

Salts of this metal do not clog the sweat glands, contrary to popular myth — it's much worse.Aluminium acts as a neurotoxin reduces sensitivity of the nerves under the armpits, causing them to “fall asleep”. In the result, the nerves fail to respond to the increase in the ambient temperature and the body just doesn't produce the sweat.

In addition to the neurotoxic actions, aluminium also interferes with work lymphatic system. This system performs the function of the sewage system, cleaning the tissues and cells of the body of toxins and waste products. Sweat glands are not accidentally in such numbers under the arms is one of the main channels of toxins and by-products from the body, as it is under the arms there are the largest lymph nodes. If this channel stops working, the toxins can not find the exit, accumulate and activate the development of diseases, aging and fatigue. And women nearby the mammary glands that increases the risk of neoplastic processes in them.

Therefore ,it is very important to sweat out. While unpleasant odour can be avoided by using a deodorant, a bactericidal action. It is known that the smell is not the sweat, and the waste products of microorganisms that come in contact with the sweat in the underarm area.

Also in the most conventional deodorants include parabens, propylene glycol, triclosan and other dangerous ingredients. About parabens today does not know just lazy, I want to emphasize that a number of Western studies directly binds to breast cancer and the use of cosmetics with parabens. So for women choosing a safe deodorant is especially important.

Well, have I convinced you to change deodorant? I hope so, because of all the makeup that is the wrong deodorant could cause the most harm. Remember this.

Now in stores you can find a lot of alternatives to deodorants with aluminum. On iherb in the leaders of products from Crystal, for example, road-deodorant-stick. And me loved the product from Real Purity. Responses are also positive, so next time I will order it.

Your deodorant is Lavilin, an Israeli brand I bought in the store “fur Elise” (Moscow). Natural plant extracts in its composition eliminate the cause of the odor, neutralizing the action of bacteria. That is, the pot is allocated, but does not smell. The product does not stain, and the fragrance is not body not be trusted. The manufacturer claims activity up to 48 hours. Maybe it is, I haven't checked, as still paint it every morning.

On iherb this deodorant, but there are, for example, roll-on deodorant of the same brand, with the stated activity as much as 72 hours.

Summary: a good deodorant with safe composition. Removes sweat, but completely removes the smell. Very economical — tubes 60 ml is sufficient for almost six months. The next time you order something on iherb as curious to try another brand.

Six.EcoTools Sponge for deep cleansing facial The sponge is made of plant fibers and bamboo charcoal. When wet it becomes soft and pleasantly springy in his hand. Copes with its task perfectly: gently cleanses and lightly massages the skin. Scrubbing effect is not at all (frustrating), so the sponge is suitable for even very sensitive skin. I use morning and evening to cleanse face, in combination with the soap for skin. I use about three weeks — generally happy, but I want more scrubs. In the photo the sponge dry.

Eighty seven million three hundred fifty nine thousand seven hundred twenty three

Summary: a Sponge made of natural materials, cleans well enough, but for me too soft. Next time will look for something more rigid.

Finally I want to tell about the cream line Sativa. This Belarusian organic brand, the level is not inferior to the luxury cosmetics. They have absolutely stunning compositions! And design, packaging — everything is really. I can't believe that in neighboring Belarus was able to create such a product. Both creams are more than 3 months, so that the result can be judged quite objectively.

Sativa is a young brand, so it is presented while in few places. In Moscow the line of Sativa sold by, for example, in the online store Kremstore. I sincerely want to recommend this store if you are not familiar with it. And you know I never recommend something at least a little doubt.

I, of course, conquered their service. Before purchasing, you are asked to fill out a detailed questionnaire, based on which beautician project selects the product for you personally. I took this opportunity and very pleased with the result — both cream attention. In addition, each order is attached unusual postcard, hand-signed with a wish for you personally, and other bonuses. A trifle, but nice. I'm not talking about the visuals of the project Kremstore ranging from website design and photo production, and ending with the fact in which comes in order is the case when a business owner burns his business and is very fond of him. My approach is always captivating.

So, the cream Sativa with Kremstore.com (they are in my fourth month, so paint on the jars slightly podterlas):

Twelve million ninety two thousand one hundred forty one

7. Day cream for normal and mixed type of skin No. 23 50 ml Composition!( !!): water, lavender water** rice bran oil**, Cetearyl olivate**, sorbitan olivate**, grapeseed oil**, glycerin**, black seed oil**, babassu oil**, panthenol, vegetable squalane**, Shea butter**, Cetearyl alcohol, honeysuckle extract*, sodium hyaluronate**, mango butter**, lactic acid, titanium dioxide** aluminum hydroxide**, lavender extract*, amaranth extract*, vitamin E, extract of the shoots of sage*, pomegranate seed oil*, extract of cucumber seeds* extract, dandelion root*, botulinotherapy bark extract*, chamomile flower extract*, thyme extract*.

* natural extract

** certified organic ingredients

*** natural oil

This cream saved me in the spring, when the skin condition after the winter and some lingering stress was, frankly, not so hot. The cream has a very light and delicate texture. Due to this it is quite economical — a jar lasts 4 months with daily use. Convenient and hygienic packaging with pump is also a plus — no need to go into the cream with your hands.

In a cream a lot of ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties: black cumin oil, betweenstudy bark extract, panthenol, lavender water, etc. the Cream gently evens the complexion and texture of the skin, and dries out and serious matting. In the heat of summer, this effect is weakening, but in the spring of matting me long enough. For all time use, coupled with night means the same series, significantly reduced the number of lesions on the skin. Also, the cream helps relieve minor swelling, making facial contours more clear, and won't clog pores, which for me is critical. Even, on the contrary, narrows them.

Minus: the SPF is quite small — 7-8 units, But this effect is due to the natural UV filters of the latest generation and betulin, which protects the skin from photoaging.

Summary: the perfect moisturizer for the spring and summer and for oily and combination skin. Gorgeous 100% organic content, affordable price. The best is not found, so I will be ordering more.

8. Night cream with rose water and oil chaulmoogra No. 25, 50 ml Ingredients: Water, rose water**, Shea butter**, Cetearyl olivate**, sorbitan olivate**, glycerin**, panthenol, chamomile extract pilose* cotton***, palm*** and flax*** oils, macadamia nut oil**, evening primrose oil**, sea buckthorn**, honeysuckle extract*, oil chaulmoogra***, candelilla wax, black currant oil**, lactic acid, vitamin E, extract of sprouts of sage*, extract of walnut leaves*, calendula flower extract*, guar gum**, xanthan gum**.

* natural extract

** certified organic ingredients

*** natural oil

In contrast to day, this cream is more nutritious. No wonder, because in the lineup as much as six oils:

• Shea butter,
  • macadamia nut oil,
  • evening primrose oil,
  • sea buckthorn oil,
  • black currant oil,
  • oil chaulmoogra.

When the difference between the compositions, the texture of this night cream is almost identical to the day — very light and therefore economical. Applied to the skin and can feel it working. In the morning after using the skin more smooth and velvety, while she's breathing, and pores are not clogged.

Also interesting: a Simple pharmaceutical remedy for wrinkles that works!

9 arguments in favor of washing oil

Here he writes about your product manufacturer "Thanks to its formula the cream is perfect for early prevention of wrinkles in young skin and minimize age-related changes in Mature. Gently supports the natural processes of synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin cells.»

Seventeen million one hundred thirty eight thousand three hundred ninety six

Summary: a good night cream — nourishing, but lightweight, which is rare. Works perfectly in pair with day. Will suit all skin types except very oily. Perfect for the summer. Will be ordering more.published 

Author: Valentina Gorbunova

Source: freshlover.ru/obzory/moya-kosmetichka-8-organicheskih-sredstv-po-uhodu-za-kozhej/

Tags

See also

New and interesting