There is no point in buying rahat-lukum, if it is not Turkish, it is better to cook homemade.

If you're an amateur, orientalLike me, I advise you to make homemade rickat-lukum. It's much better than the store!

If translated from Turkish, rahat-lukum means “pleasure for the sky”. And it really is. Rahat-Lukum according to this recipe comes out sweet, tender, soft, slightly viscous and fragrant!

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions rickat-lucum with nuts. A treat worthy of the Sultan!

Homemade Rahat Lukum Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 6 tables of water
  • 3 tbsp starch
  • 0.5 tbsp peeled nuts (almonds or hazelnuts)
  • 0.5 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 4 tbsp flour

Preparation
  1. You can take any nuts. But what I like most is rahat-lukum with hazelnuts or almonds. Peanuts also have an interesting taste. Nuts should be cleaned and divided into halves.

2. Dilute the starch with cold water (3 cups). Do not forget to stir well so that lumps do not form in the water. Leave it for 10 minutes.

3. Pour the remaining water into the pan, sprinkle the sugar. Bring the syrup to a boil, stirring periodically. In the process of boiling the syrup, you need to remove the foam from it 2 times.

4. Then pour into the pan, quickly stirring, the starch solution. Add the nuts and, stirring continuously, boil it all until the mass thickens. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes.

5. Next, we need to prepare the form. It can be both a tray with high sides, and a pan. Lubricate the shape with a wet napkin or wet hands, and quickly lay out the mass. A rectangular layer with a thickness of 2-2.5 cm should come out. Well level the mass, let it completely cool to room temperature. It takes about 7 to 8 hours.

6. Good. flattened Cut it into cubes and then drop it in powdered sugar and starch. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest to learn how to prepare soft nougat with nuts. A great treat for sweet tooth!

As you can see, the preparation of this dessert takes very little food, and the result is simply amazing! There is an opinion that onion becomes especially tasty after a week of aging, but I am afraid that few people will have it so long.

By the way, instead of water, such a homemade rickat-lukum can be diluted. fruit-juice. If you use strawberry juice, then rickat-loukum will be red or pink in color, and if orange, then the sweetness will come out orange in color.

Tags

See also

New and interesting