Lazy Cheburek Olga Matvey, they cook faster than boiling eggs

Under an exciting film, on the road or my husband and children to work and school I prepare lazy lavash. Make them faster than boiling eggs! You're not messing with the dough, and everyone at home is over your meal. I think this recipe should be in the culinary treasury of all working housewives.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cheburek from Olga Matvey. The main thing is not to bother with the test! At the same time, the lavash itself comes out very tender and soft, and the filling is juicy and appetizing!

Lazy Cheburecs from Lavash Ingredients
  • 7 round lavas
  • 150g minced lard
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 egg
  • 20 ml of water
  • salt, spices to taste

Preparation
  1. You need to take chicken mince, as it roasts quickly. Add to the minced onion.

2. Sprinkle and add the spices to taste. Olga Matvey advises to take red hot pepper, black ground, a pinch of Provence herbs and smoked paprika. Look at your taste preferences. Stir it well. Also pour some more water and stir again.

3. Beat the egg and grease it around the edges of the lavash. For one lavash, put a tablespoon of minced meat. Smear the mince with a thin layer on half the lavash, leave the second free. Cover the filling with the free side of the lavash, pressing the edges well.

4. Spread it out. minced Heated pan with vegetable oil. Roast the chebureka from both sides to blush.

5. That's it, rosy Lavash ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Matvey. Beautiful Olga, thank you for your work, all the recipes from your channel come out the first time and please with their taste and aroma!

about:blank

I would also like to know how to make cheese. When cheburek is roasted, the cheese inside melts, the taste is tender!

Lazy chebureki from lavash is truly a find when you want something tasty and at the same time there is no time and strength to tinker at the stove.

Judge yourself, lavash. storeyYou can buy mince, too. It's business to cut the bulb for a few minutes to fry the cheburek. From 150 grams of minced meat comes 7 appetizing chebureks. Beautiful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting