The rule for juiciness of chebureks from Olga Matvey

Zucchini is one of the first summer vegetables that appears on my table. And I eat it not only fried, but also in the form of unusual pancakes with meat. I call them mine. mouth-watering zucchini. Come out juicy and tender, with a little dough, which is just a godsend for summer.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions delicious zucchini. The recipe was peeked at Olga Matvey!

Chebureki from zucchini Ingredients
  • 400g zucchini
  • 150g mince
  • 2 bulbs
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • 100ml kefir
  • 7 tbsp flour
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. One large or several small zucchini wash, cut off the tips on both sides and soak the zucchini on a large grater.

2. Sprinkle the grated zucchini into a deep bowl, salty and peppery to taste. Add the egg, sour cream, kefir and flour. Mix the dough. It's got to be loose. 90496.

3. Peel the onions and cut into small pieces, roast in a frying pan with vegetable oil until golden. Add onions to the ground meat (by the way, and chicken). Stir to taste and mix.

4. Well, warm up the butter pan. Pour a portion of dough in a thin layer, like on a pancake, and place the filling on one edge. Toppings should take a little so that the meat is well fried.

5. Cover the filling with the free edge of the dough and press to lock the edges. Heat on medium heat to golden color on both sides. Do the same with the rest of the dough and mince.

6. That's it, rosy zucchini ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you learn how to prepare Cheburek with brynza. This recipe will win your heart. Anyone who tastes cheburek will ask for it!

Serve such zucchini is best with sourdoughDill and fresh garlic! They come out juicy and crispy due to the fact that zucchini let the juice. They do not swim in a lot of oil during frying, they are low-fat, dietary, but with a crust.

They're so tasty that I can't pull my home from these chebureks by the ears. Be sure to try cooking, I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting