Juicy chebureki recipe Olga Matvey, for which the husband will worship and carry on his hands

Homemade minced They cook in the pan easily and quickly. The whole thing is in the correct dough: gentle and elastic, as in the recipe for Olga Matvey. And, of course, in juicy filling! I made chebureks for many recipes. This recipe of all that I tried, the best and most delicious (dough itself). The recipe is worth a hundred!

Today's edition. "Site" Give instructions on how to prepare fast cheburek according to the recipe of Olenka Matvey, for which the husband will worship and carry in his arms. You won't regret it!

Homemade Cheburecs with minced pan Ingredients
  • 100 ml of water
  • 2 bulbs
  • 300g minced meat
  • 2-3 teeth. Garlic
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil
  • 250g flour
  • 10g green
  • 0.5 tsp pepper, paprika and basil
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Pour vegetable oil and water into a deep bowl. Add some salt. The flour should be sifted well before adding. Enriched with air, it will subsequently give a more lush and soft dough. In this case, add flour to the liquid mixture in parts, and then mix. When the dough is almost collected in a lump, put it in your hands. Add flour if necessary. It takes about 5-6 minutes to mix the dough with your hands.

2. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

3. Clean the onions and cut them fine. You can take any mince. I usually have pork + beef, but Olga Matvey advises to take chicken, as it roasts faster. With a press or knife grinding garlic.

4. Couple the mince with the onions and garlic. Add paprika, basil and black pepper. Also, don't forget to add salt. For spicy taste, you can add green onions or dried dill. Stir it to uniformity. 498148

5. The dough should not stick to the hands. Roll the sausage out of the dough and cut it into pieces. It comes out about 7 pieces. Collect each piece of dough in a lump and then subtly roll.

6. Lubricate one half of the dough with filling (goes about a tablespoon with a slide), then cover the filling with the second half of the dough. Squeeze the air with your hands so that the chaburek does not burst when frying. And so that the dough sticks together well and does not fall apart, the edges can be smeared with a whipped egg, but this is not necessary. Connect the edges of the cheburek and then trim the excess dough.

7. Roast the cheburek on both sides in plenty of vegetable oil in a well-heated pan. To make the excess oil glass, put the chebureks on paper towels. That's it, cheburek Ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with this recipe of Chebureks in more detail, watch a video from the Olga Matvey culinary channel. Olenka, thank you for your work!

about:blank

I would also like to know how to make cheese. When cheburek is roasted, the cheese inside melts, the taste is tender!

Due to the fact that the recipe complies with the correct proportions of the dough, it turned out to be incredibly tender, soft, thin and simply delicious. And yes, you should add some salt to the dough, as Olga did. That makes it taste better!

By the way, chebureks are not only minced, but also with cheese, potatoes, mushrooms. But still the most popular are considered meaty. I love it when my mom makes homemade minced chebureks in a frying pan.

Do you make chebureks yourself or buy them?

Tags

See also

New and interesting