I praise the lean chebureki, the fifth time in a month I fry, but the apartment does not smell them.

Chebureki, of course, represent me only with meat. But what if Zarathustra does not allow it? Well, the reasons can be very different. Post, for example. So why not then make lean chebureks? They will not give up meat in any way. I suggest you make sure of that right now!

Editorial "Site" Traditionally collects not only delicious, but also practical recipes. We try to make the cooking process pleasant and efficient. Recipe lean Cheburek just one of these. Let's check the ingredients and roast a whole stack of them fast!

Lenten Cheburek Ingredients for the test
  • 500g flour
  • 1 tsp spice salt
  • 250ml boiling water
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 tbsp forty-degree burner

Filling ingredients
  • 500g potatoes
  • 250g champignon
  • 1 pc leek
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt and pepper

Lenten chebureki
  1. Traditionally, we start with a test. Sip the flour, add salt and pour boiling water. Stir gently, add the butter and the burner. Now mix the dough, it should be soft and elastic. Leave it for half an hour.

While the dough rises, it's time to do the filling. Boiled potatoes need to be stretched, pastered onions (or just onions) and crushed mushrooms added. Mix the filling well, add salt and pepper, let it cool completely. Roll and divide the dough into several parts, put the finished filling and form chebureki. They will be from 10 to 16 pieces, depending on the size. Hot fry on both sides until golden. Done!

All the same actions can be repeated with meat, only instead of potatoes should be minced. This is if you do not adhere to the post and do not follow other similar rules. By the way, the remnants of the dough can be fried on the same pan, and the resulting "crunches" sprinkled with powdered sugar. That's a little sweet! Remember that you can always experiment with the filling!

Lenten Cheburek has long conquered our kitchen and not only. All friends and acquaintances also tried to cook after eating ours. Here's another cute recipe for how to cook chebureki with meat. Wish you a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting