The son said that he will always be on the side of the daughter-in-law, parents do not listen absolutely

My daughter-in-law is from a large family, I now remember how we met her. Then I thought that Misha would be like a god behind the bosom, because children from large families always grow up to be caring kind people and strive to start a big family. In the first meeting, my son told me that he would always be on the side of his beloved. But now I see that the young hostess of her none, it can be seen by the apartment in which the young family lives, says Maria Pavlovna.

Every mother wants to trust her son in the safe hands of her daughter-in-law. Mother-in-law are always demanding, because they want their sons to live in a cozy house, where they are cared for by loving wives. But Maria Pavlovna, no matter how she tries, does not succeed in cultivating sympathy for her daughter-in-law.

My son married Vera three years ago. Before the wedding, we discussed housing. Vera was going to look for rented accommodation so as not to interfere with us. At the time, we rented out our one-bedroom apartment. I wanted to help the kids save on rent and said they could live in our apartment. After a modest wedding, we made cosmetic repairs, and the newlyweds settled in. Then we understood that we need to move in as soon as possible, and then Misha and Vera will eventually make good repairs and bring beauty to the apartment.

Both are working now, like they have enough pay. It's only when I visit them that I get sad. Nothing has changed. The old grandmother's dishes we left for the first time, the old curtains hanging, the same shabby sofa twenty-year-old. Wouldn't it be okay if it's easy now? But I do not understand this contrast: the daughter-in-law is constantly enrolled in beauty salons, she and Misha have expensive laptops and smartphones. And put the apartment in order, so that the guests were not ashamed, no one wants. Despite the good work of both, my son has been borrowing money from me lately. There is a lack of funds for the requests of the Faith.”

One day Vera called me and asked me to give her some bedding. Her sister had to come to Vera for a few days, but there was no bed for her. I didn't keep quiet this time. She told Vera everything about her gadgets and trips to the salons. How can you live at home and not care about basic things? Then I refused my daughter-in-law, said that it was her care, she should be the hostess.

In the evening my son came to me and told me not to talk to his wife like that again. Misha takes care of her, very regrets, because Verochka’s life is not sweet. So he buys her everything. Only it's not about the money, how many low-income friends I have, and everyone's house is clean, there's always fresh cake on the table. Misha does not see how spoiled his wife. He walks unkempt, immediately a woman's hand is needed to wash and iron things on time. What a disappointment.

After this incident, the children have not spoken to me for three months. I learned from friends that Vera was pregnant. I became so sad that I helped them so much and stayed out of business. Of course, I want to see my grandchildren, I have to go make up myself. Even though I don't like the way they've settled into everything.

Perhaps Maria Pavlovna counted on great gratitude from the children. Instead of earning passive income in retirement, she did a great service to her son and daughter-in-law. They saved a lot of money on rent, but did not invest in the apartment. There is a feeling that the young family lives in the apartment of Maria Pavlovna, as a guest, so they do not want to do anything. Communication between the son and mother stopped because she disrespected the daughter-in-law. When parents invade their children’s privacy, they react aggressively. Children have different priorities, their own concerns, and Maria Pavlovna has only order in her mind. Does she have the right to enter the home of children?

Tags

See also

New and interesting