Seeing my fiancé for the first time, my mother turned pale and froze in horror, such a reaction I did not expect.

Recently we received a sad letter from our reader. Anastasia writes, My mother’s secret ruined my life. I don't know if I can forgive her for that.” The girl wanted to introduce her parents to her fiancé. However, the long-awaited meeting turned into a nightmare. What happened and why the whole family quarreled, read more in the article.

My mother's secret I looked forward to that day. My parents were finally getting to know my boyfriend. Now the groom: Dima recently proposed to me. When we entered the apartment, Mom and Dad met us together.

Dima shook his father’s hand and said, “Good day!” Nice to meet you! Then he reached out to my mother, but she looked at him very strangely. My mother turned pale and was not herself, as if something had happened. So my dad took her by the shoulder and said, "Honey, is everything okay?" What about the table?

Mom came to her senses, said she was very pleased to meet her, too, and walked us into the room. There was a lot of food on the table, and there was good music. But I felt an unhealthy atmosphere in the room.

At the table, her mother began asking Dima questions about his parents. What their names are, where they work, and most importantly, who they have been in the past. I didn't understand why she would know that. I couldn't stand it, and I said, "Mom, what's the matter?" If you have something to say, please do so.””

Uncertainly, my mother said, “Dima, your father’s name is Sergey Orlov?” Dima said, "Yes, you're right." But how do you know my father? My dad and I looked at my mom. After crying, she continued, Nastya, I am very sorry. But you and Dima can't be together.

All the secret becomes apparent Then she told us her story. A story that even my father didn’t fully know: At school, I dated a guy named Sergey. I got pregnant before graduation, but I didn't tell him. He wanted to go to the capital and I just let him go. And then I met your father, Nastya.

I tried to hold on, but my mother's secret shocked me: "He fell in love with me up to his ears and immediately called me to marry." A month later, I told him we were going to be parents. Of course, he was very happy, and our life went uphill. I didn't want you to find out that way, I'm sorry.

Through tears, I asked, “Why didn’t you tell me that my dad wasn’t my biological father?” Are you saying Dima is my half-brother? My mother said that she didn’t want to hurt me because everything was fine in our family. She immediately suspected something was wrong when she saw Dima. He looks a lot like Sergei, his father.

I couldn't believe what I heard. I needed proof. Dima and I did DNA tests. But they only confirmed what Mom said. My mother's secret ruined my life. I don't know if I can forgive her for that. I thought I could trust her. Everyone has skeletons in their closet.

And most of all, I feel sorry for my father. He knew his mother was dating someone at school. But Dad never imagined that it would turn out like this. That night he assured me that he would always be my father, no matter what the tests. I know he's not lying. But the pain inside me doesn't stop. I loved Dima so much...

They say that sooner or later all the secret becomes clear. We can understand the main character's mother. She was young and feared losing her loved one by telling him the truth. But at the same time, we understand the feelings of Anastasia and her father. I want to believe that the family will be able to establish a relationship, and the girl herself will meet her love.

Do you know the vicissitudes of fate? It would be great if you shared your story in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting