A sketch about the daughter-in-law, which the whole family does not tolerate.

A future daughter-in-law is a headache that appears in the mother of any boy. And she appears long before the boy brings the chosen one into the house. It is no secret that mothers are difficult to reconcile with the appearance in the life of their children of another woman. Especially if your son doesn’t live up to expectations.

And today's editorial history. "Site" Once again shows how difficult the relationship can be mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Although everything is not so clear here...

The future daughter-in-law I will say bluntly: my sister-in-law does not like all relatives. We were all surprised how he could have loved it. But I think I'll start from the beginning. We often gather with the whole family for small feasts. And one of them my youngest son decided to bring his girlfriend. We did not mind: guests are always welcome.

But when he brought her, we kept looking at each other and did not understand how he could choose such a young lady. The first time I saw you, I acted like my girlfriend. I spoke with no respect, I don't think I thought. They sat her down at the table, and she's got a nose tingling at my cooking: it's not useful, it's not good.

And he doesn't take jokes at all. In our family, we joke about each other. And she was like a wild one, constantly sulking and sulking her lips. We survived that night, but we hoped we would never see her again. At first I thought it would not be long: they would meet and disperse. But it wasn't. Six months later, his son announced that he was getting married. He is still a student, but his plans are serious. What to do, began to plan the wedding.

Cafe wedding was found cheaper, guests were invited smaller. No one believed they would be together for long. The bride decided not to buy the dress, the daughter agreed to borrow her own. It is simple and old, but it is free. Although you should have seen how hysterical our future daughter-in-law threw us. Give her a dress from the salon.

It's a good thing you talked your son out of taking out a loan for a dress. It's okay, it'll be what it is. By the way, the bride’s parents did not rush to help with the holiday, they sent money and promised to come to the wedding. It covered a third of the expenses, and thank you.

The wedding was weirder than anything. The bride was frowning all day because the dress wasn't bought. The bride's parents are not of this world. My mom kept telling me about her pets. At least a word about my daughter. Congratulations, hugged once and left early. We never saw them again.

They have lived together for more than two years. How you lived. Is that life? They get along badly, they fight all the time. My daughter-in-law is always unhappy with my son. And you do. The house is always a mess. I stopped going to them, I can’t watch them live.

My son packed his bags a couple of times and came to us. Then he left and went to his wife. And she'll be quiet for a while and turn on her charmer again. All in all, one scandal, no life. Good thing there's no kids. The whole family is waiting for them to divorce. Nobody likes her. There will be no good from her.

My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary. 30 years together. Of course, the whole family is here. I did not want to call my daughter-in-law, but without a son. Everyone came with presents, congratulations. Here my brother makes a toast and says that they have prepared another gift for us from all relatives.

He brings our gift, and there is a portrait of our family: me, my husband, on the one hand a daughter with a son-in-law and a grandson, and on the other - a son. Just one, no daughter-in-law. He joked that he didn’t have to paint anyone.

My daughter-in-law changed her face and started crying. She ran out of the house without saying goodbye, her son after her. We had no idea they were up to something like that. Then they said they shouldn't have done that, even though that's what we see as our family.

My son has since stopped communicating with us. I've told him so many times that I didn't know and had nothing to do with this portrait. But no, he's on his wife's side. If she's offended, he's not talking to us anymore. We'll see where he goes when his wife takes him back.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. It was just a joke, and she got upset. I hope they get divorced soon and he comes. We'll wait, what else do we do? He said he didn’t want to see us.

It seems like a typical story, but for some reason we are sad. There is no smoke without fire. Since everyone dislikes their daughter-in-law, there's a reason for that. But we feel sorry for her. It seems that this girl has not found her place either in her family or in her husband’s family. And the mother-in-law is not even trying to reconcile with her, but just waiting for them to divorce.

We think that since your child has made a choice, you should at least respect it. And then the whole family turned against one girl. My son was caught between two fires. Who is right and who is to blame for this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting