Why a Tongue Daughter-in-Law Is Joy in a Family

As they say, they saw the eyes they took. Here, daughter-in-lawHer husband's kind of weird. Take her to the housewarming house and tell me who did the most. Let's cut the uterus. Of course, everything went black. This is, you know, family relationships.

Editorial "Site" Involuntarily becomes the tool with which dirty laundry is stewed. They're texting us how not to answer? No names, of course. We usually don’t want to know what other people think. In general discussion, the truth arises. So here's our story.

“We think our daughter is a very good daughter-in-law.” First of all, we raised her well, she's a darling. Secondly, they educationShe's a smart girl, she graduated with a red diploma. Thirdly, she is a wonderful wife who manages everything. You can't say that about our son-in-law.

We respect the choice of our daughter, but the guy she caught, to put it mildly, completely does not meet our expectations. Absolutely uninitiative and devoid of any ambition. Yes, he loves his daughter, but that’s his ceiling. He can't fly any higher. We even put him in a good position.

I haven't done anything in seven years. As he was in that position, he still sits there. Others, who, you think, came from the street much later than him, have already made their way to the bosses. He's kind of a muck, for God's sake. I don’t know how my daughter’s husband is. mediocrity.

Of course, who owes whom, they constantly lack money. What can I say? In general, they depend on us now, because the daughter is not working, raising a grandson. Wedding money. It was mostly ours, too. In short, we help them, we give them money. The news is that my daughter is pregnant again. That means they'll soon have two.

It is time to think about your own home. Stop moving around rented apartments, it's time to go to your own and bigger ones. They have no money, of course. On the part of the husband, only the mother, who is not particularly worried about her son. He is busy with his own affairs and does not particularly delve into the essence of what is happening. I wish I could help my grandson once or twice. Not that.

Anyway, we gave the money again. Sold something valuable, real estate was in the suburbs, unused, also sold. It turned out to be about 80% of our money, the rest they scraped. Mostly through loans. In short, they took an apartment. And this is what happened at the housewarming. Apparently, our daughter is also tired of this situation.

The mother-in-law was so happy with this apartment, as if she had bought it. I don't know at what point, but she daughter-in-law All of a sudden, she started saying it like it was. If it were not for my parents, Nadezhda Konstantinovna, you would not be sitting at this festive table. Because neither you nor your son had a hand in it.

We've been living together for seven years, he couldn't even buy his own couch, let alone a washer or a car. Everything in here my parents bought. We built our nest. If it wasn’t for them, we’d probably be living at the train station with our kids, not in this new apartment! Thank you for congratulating us, but congratulations to my mom and dad!

Listening to this at the festive table is probably not very pleasant. The mother-in-law, of course, broke, left immediately. The next day, my son followed her. He said he didn’t need anything and went to live with his mother. What can I say, well done. I guess we'll stay. daughter with two children. Nothing, pull it out. It’s better than being together with such a mess.

From the editorial board, we do not want to dive into psychiatry The right, the wrong. The daughter-in-law's parents are still worried. Maybe your daughter shouldn’t have said it that way. And on the other hand, if it boils? We are waiting for your opinion in the comments, share them!

Good daughter-in-law. This is not the one who pleases everyone, but the one who respects justice. Sometimes you need to find the strength to say everything as it is! Read our article on how to love your daughter-in-law. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting