How is the strange smell in the apartment associated with the fact that the mother-in-law came to visit?

This almost New Year’s story is about the fact that sometimes you should not forget about the kindness of loved ones, even if it seems to be taken for granted. Mother-in-law visiting. at home. That sounds unusual. But this is life, someone in the ladies, and someone in the back. We will tell you what happened here and what surprises can be presented by changing fate.

Editorial "Site" He does not seek to solve all the equations in this life. I don't think there will be any. So many people, so many different stories. Let's see if you've ever encountered something like this. If so, please leave your opinion in the comments.

Mother-in-law Larisa came into the apartment and immediately began to vote, saying that this smell, how long it will continue and it is urgent to open the door to the balcony. Air it now! The most interesting thing is that Larissa is so brave only when Lyudmila Ivanovna is not home. She loves her mother-in-law and speaks normally. Only Arthur, the husband, listens.

All this catavasia began when Lyudmila Ivanovna returned home. Like I was, with one suitcase. What happened left her no other choice. Fifteen years ago, when she was 50, she moved to the suburbs with a friend. Decided on relationshipMy son is an adult, you don’t have to pull him anymore. I decided to live for myself.

So she moved to her civilian husband, as she called him, and left her three-bedroom apartment with her son and daughter-in-law, Arthur and Larissa. Let the children live! And so, 15 years later, her life partner suddenly told her the following. I'm sorry, Lyudmila, but my house and land belongs to my daughter. I'm here for her.

She's gonna have to move in with me now. So, Lyudmila, thank you for the wonderful years, but we will have to part ways. Our relationship is not officially confirmed, so I can’t offer you anything – it’s all dochkino. In general, Lyudmila Ivanovna collected a suitcase, and she arrived to her son with her daughter-in-law.

And if the son received the mother without question, the daughter-in-law mother-in-law It's pretty cool. And when it turned out that Lyudmila Ivanovna will now live with them constantly (the mother-in-law at first did not dare to talk about how the situation developed), she became angry. My mother-in-law didn't say anything, but she took her husband's head off.

I must say that Arthur and his mother bondage. They feel so much that they don’t even need to talk. They can sit quietly in the kitchen, and the mood is already up. In addition, Lyudmila Ivanovna “unloaded” the daughter-in-law. And he will prepare, and the junior will help to do the lessons. But that's not how Larissa is.

And so she runs into the apartment, laments that it is necessary to ventilate, and only five minutes later she realizes that Arthur is sitting by the suitcase and unloading things from the closet. What's going on? And Arthur tells his wife they're moving out. While a friend in the house for three months, because he goes on watch, and later move to a rented apartment closer to work. And we need to get ready quickly, because the loaders are coming soon.

- You must have forgotten, Larissa, that we're here to visit. Mom's apartment, she came to her house. That's why we need to leave. I talked to her, she talked her out of it, but I thought it was important for you to be your landlady. You're my wife, and I don't think I can take that right away from you. So we'll move in and we'll be the same. Especially since I have a promotion, enough to rent an apartment.

Never forget who you are and where you are. Who knows what would have happened if my son hadn’t decided. For us, his actions seem wise and balanced. What do you think about that?

Mother-in-law visiting. It can cause real hype, but suddenly it turns out that she is not at all a guest. It was a good start! Read our article about why our heroine considered her mother-in-law a dandelion and did not expect any trick from her. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting