I used to bake cakes for Josephine pie in a pan, now I know how to make it even easier.

Sand cakes for cake "Josephine" are prepared very simply. There's a nice jam pie on the agenda today. The recipe came straight from us. landlady. Who would have thought that these beauties pampered themselves with such a tasty dish. But it is! The recipe is not at all complicated, besides, you will not need to prepare a cream, because instead of it, cooks safely use confiture, jam or zvelo.

On the Internet, our editorial staff actively searched for the history of the stunning pie, but found nothing, unfortunately. You probably know why a juicy cake has such a beautiful name. I would like to think that behind it there is some curious story about Josephine’s girlfriend in love. Suddenly, she was trying to impress the obstinate groom and came up with a recipe for a cake in a hurry. Baking was able to convince the guy and soon there was a magnificent wedding in all Georgian traditions.

YouTube Well, anything is possible. While you and I dream of a romantic story, we can simultaneously prepare ingredients for a recipe.

The ingredients
  • 4 eggs
  • 500g flour
  • 200g sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 150g sour cream
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 500g saw
  • 1 tbsp walnuts

Preparation
  1. In a deep container, pour 4 eggs, add sugar and vanillin if desired. Beat everything with a blender, but do not bring it to thickness, because the dough will get thick.

YouTube

2. Add a spoonful of soda or baking powder to sour cream and mix well. Yogurt can be used if desired. Mix the sour cream into the egg mixture and punch the blender a little.
  3. Cut the butter in small pieces and add to the mixture. Whip everything with a blender until the oil mixes evenly with the other ingredients. It is better to bring the oil to room temperature. It is advisable to take out eggs and sour cream as well. Everything was about the same temperature..

YouTube
  4. Now start gradually adding flour. At first, you can continue to mix everything with a blender, but the last portions of flour should already be mixed with your hands. The kneads are sticky. moderately thick. Try not to fill him with too much flour.
  5. Divide the dough into four parts. Each of the parts thinly roll, gently twist on the roller and transfer to the pan. It should first be lubricated with oil and covered with parchment paper. You can roll the dough in a round shape, or you can square. It does not matter, because the edges will be cut off.

YouTube

6. If you You use confection cream.It should be punched through the blender to a puree state. You also need to prepare walnuts, cutting them finely.
  7. Time to pick the pie! Put the cakes one on top of the other and slightly trim the edges. So you align the sides and You'll get small pieces of crust.. Don't forget to grind them into crumbs in a mixer.

YouTube

8. Smear each crust with jam and sprinkle on walnuts. Put all the cakes on top of each other. The top layer is sprinkled with crumb and nut residues. Let the cake brew well so that all the layers are soaked in jam and slice. Bon appetit!

Life Wisdom and Editorial Advice I sincerely hope that the cake will turn out tasty and aromatic. Sometimes all that is missing in life is a little delicious homemade cake, hot tea and a favorite book or an interesting series. All in order to make life a little sweeter and more pleasant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting