In moderation sweet, natural ice cream according to the recipe of the Ukrainian hostess Lilia Zvit

My husband and I decided not to buy ice cream. Its composition now definitely does not inspire confidence, not to mention the shelf life of 2-3 years. I can't imagine how ice cream can have such an expiration date. Is that it? ice cream In a waffle of cream and condensed!

I'm making 100%. home-filler according to the recipe of the Ukrainian hostess Lily Zvit. It comes out in moderation sweet and fragrant!

Ice cream in waffle

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for making a natural home ice cream. It's not like a shop!

The ingredients
  • 500g cream
  • 300g condensed milk
  • 2 waffles
  • filler

Preparation
  1. Choose cream with a high percentage of fat. The most suitable is 33%. You can use sour cream, but it can give a sour taste. Pour the cream into a bowl and then beat them with a mixer to a thick lush mass.

2. Pour raw condensed milk to the cream. Please note that both products must come from the refrigerator. Make it a mixer to homogeneity. If desired, this mass can be added. filler. It can be both chocolate, nuts, and jam or fruit.

3. The bottom of the rectangular shape for baking was covered with waffles. To do this, the waffle sheet must be cut to the size of the shape. Put the cream mass on the waffle, evenly distributing it over the entire surface.

4. Cover the ice cream with a second leaf of waffle. Put the ice cream in the freezer for 2-3 hours until it freezes completely.

5. When ice cream fully frozenSeparate it with a hot knife. Bon appetit!

And here is the recipe from the Ukrainian hostess Lilia Zvit. You won’t find recipes like her on YouTube anywhere else. We highly recommend signing up!

about:blank

I also want to know how to make homemade strawberry ice cream. The perfect dessert to save you from the heat!

As you can see, ice cream in waffle. cook upThe ingredients themselves are simple and affordable. The first time my mother cooked this delicacy, I immediately did not believe that this ice cream was made at home. Now I'm experimenting with grated chocolate, as well as banana, strawberries or kiwis. And with boiled condensed cream comes crème brule.

The recipe is excellent, I recommend it. It is impossible to resist this sweetness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting