Nuances of cooking whipped cream, which the cooks keep strictly secret

Cream of whipped cream makes dessert weightless like a cloud. It's also very high-calorie. But who thinks of calories when you have a cream cake? In stores, cream of different fat content is sold, not all of them are suitable for whipping. You can buy ready-made whipped cream in a balloon, but real confectioners know that it is best to make the cream yourself. Today I'm going to talk about the intricacies of working with cream.

Whipped cream If you want to make the perfect cream with whipped cream for a cake or you like to watch the creation of a pastry masterpiece, I advise you to subscribe to the channel of Julia Smol. Professional Yulia Smol shares detailed recipes and tips for preparing beautiful and delicious desserts with a million audience.

I once loved the cake from the bakery next door. It was a regular biscuit with delicate cream and berry puree. The recipe seemed simple to me, and I decided to find out how to make cream from whipped cream. I found a lot of useful information on YouTube that I will share with you. And at the end, I will leave a video of Yulia Smol - she is one of the few who told about the mistakes that beginners make when whipping cream.

On sale there are cream with a fat content of 10 to 35 percent and above. The optimal fat content of cream for cream is 33-35% fat. Cream can be badly whipped, stratified or settled. There will be no festive dessert. The problem is that the cream must be cooled before whipping. But many housewives are in such a hurry to make a delicious cream that they forget to cool the cream in the refrigerator, and this is a very important step.

It is recommended to cool the purchased cream in the refrigerator after buying at least a few hours, and even better - leave them overnight in the refrigerator. And then you start whipping. All dishes should be dry and clean. Since store cream often undergoes a heat treatment process before being bottled, it can be poorly whipped. Confectioners say that cream should be whipped in a cool room, and the optimal temperature of the product itself should not exceed 7 degrees.

To whip cream into a lush thick mass, many confectioners resort to a trick: they put ice in a deep container of water and place a bowl of cream in it. It is also recommended to cool the cream before working in the freezer. There you can send a wreath of mixer for cooling.

Whipping process Whistle cream with a corolla, hand mixer or harvester. Most often, a mixer is used at home. There are several speed modes in the mixer. First, the cream should be whipped at an average speed, gradually increasing the speed in the process of whipping. This should be done so that the cream does not turn into butter with whey.

Soft and dense peaks Cream is whipped to soft and dense peaks depending on what will be done with them next. To hard peaks, the cream is whipped to decorate or fill desserts, and to soft ones is whipped if the confectioner plans to mix cream with other cream ingredients or dyes. You need to add dyes or stabilizers until the cream is not completely whipped, otherwise the cream will dissipate.

Often cream is used for quick desserts, which are eaten immediately. Otherwise, a stabilizer should be added to the cream of cream. Otherwise, the cream left in the refrigerator will gradually settle. Cream with cream is stabilized in different ways to extend the shelf life of the finished dessert in the refrigerator. One of them is the use of gelatin. For 250 g of whipped cream, 1 tsp of melted gelatin is added. And again, whipp it up slightly with a mixer to combine the ingredients.

Cream can be mixed with cream cheese to get a gentle air cream that holds the shape, or you can make ganash with chocolate to align and decorate the cake. Also whipped to soft peaks, cream can be mixed with ready-made stabilizers from the store.

Julia Smol does not welcome such mixtures and prepares everything much easier. And here is the promised video about whipping cream, on the channel Julia Smol you will find a lot of useful information and learn to bake the perfect cakes.

about:blank

The storage of cream in the refrigerator is reduced by half since the opening of the package. Among other things, cream and decorations made of whipped cream can be frozen before serving dessert. Which cream of whipped cream do you prefer in cakes? Share your favorite cream recipe in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting