Instructions for making a biscuit cake

For someone, autumn is a time to bake pies with apples and cinnamon, read a book, wrapped in a blanket and put a cat next to you. For me, it's 3 months of holidays. This is because almost all of my family members were born in the autumn months.

I've been looking. cake birthday party. So that it was tasty, cooked not very difficult and looked beautiful. I used to look at cakes made by professional pastry chefs for a long time on the Internet, and I did not believe that I would be able to prepare something similar.

Now Isabella cake recipe From the charming Olga Matvey I can proudly say that my cake is not worse than that of my pastry friend!

Biscuit cake with fruit today edition "Site" They will tell you how to cook the best. biscuit cake "Isabella". Very tender, cakes soaked and soft, any berries will suit as filling!

Biscuit ingredients
  • 6 tbsp flour
  • 6 eggs
  • 6 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Berry cream ingredients
  • 2 tsp gelatin
  • 100 ml of water
  • 100 g cottage cheese 5% fat
  • 150 ml cream 33% fat
  • 4-6 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 200-250g of berries

Sour cream ingredients
  • 300g sour cream 20% fat
  • 100 ml cream 33% fat
  • 3 tbsp powdered sugar

Impregnation ingredients
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 3 tsp lemon juice

Ingredients for tightening
  • 400g cream cheese
  • 200 ml cream 33% fat
  • 4 tbsp powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. To prepare biscuits, take the eggs and separate the proteins from the yolks into two different containers. Hit every component. Then add 3 tablespoons of sugar to each container, continue whipping for another 5-6 minutes. Squirrels need to be whipped to sustainable peaks.

2. Combine the proteins with the yolks in a comfortable deep bowl. Then add a flour and a pinch of salt. Stir the dough to uniformity. Baking biscuits in a pre-oiled multicooker in the “Biscuit” or “Bake” mode for 50 minutes. If you bake in the oven, cover the bottom of the form with parchment, the sides do not need to be lubricated. Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

3. Dilute the gelatin in cold water. Stir and leave it to swell.

4. To prepare a berry cream, mix cottage cheese and berries in a bowl of a blender. Berries can be taken to taste, or you can replace them with jam. Most often I use a mix of red and black currants. Stir the berries to uniformity. In a separate container, whip chilled cream with powdered sugar, and then pour them into the cottage cheese and berry mass. Stir it well. Warm up the gelatin on the fire, do not boil, let it cool a little, and then pour into the cream and stir.

5. Put the berry cream in the refrigerator, and in the meantime prepare the sour cream. Beat sour cream with powdered sugar and cream. For impregnation, dilute sugar in water with lemon juice.

6. Cut the finished chilled biscuit into 3 pieces. To make it easier to collect a cake, take a detachable ring or a form for baking a cake. Put the first part of the biscuit at the bottom, then soak it a little with lemon sugar water. Spread all the white cream evenly.

7. Put the second cake on the cream, soak it, and then evenly distribute the berry cream. Cover with a third cake and put the cake in the fridge overnight.

8. To prepare cream for tightening the cake in a convenient container, mix chilled cream, powdered sugar and cream cheese. Wash it thoroughly, and then put the cream in the fridge for half an hour.

9. Get the cake and cream out of the fridge. Take the cake out of the form, gently lubricate the sides and top with cream.

10. You can decorate the cake to your taste. And you can put 2-3 macaruna on the cake (they are often sold ready-made in pastry shops), and another 1-2 divided in two, remove the cream and grind them into a crumb. This baby decorate the top and sides of the cake. I highly recommend getting inspired by these interesting cake decorating ideas!

11. That's it, Isabella cake ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make cream for marshmallow cake. Cream "Marshmallow" is much more interesting in all senses: it perfectly holds the shape, allows you to create a relief pattern, it is much tastier than tired creams, it is very easy to prepare it.

Prepare with your own hands delicious and cake - it's an adventure! Even the simplest biscuit can be turned into a work of art due to a good cream and original design.

The cake "Isabella" is prepared quite simply and turns out very gentle and beautiful. You can layer it with any cream and do with any filling, as well as add different fruits and berries at will.

Tags

See also

New and interesting