Exotic 'Snowman in the Tropics' Cake That Will Bring Part of Summer to Winter Holidays

This year I wanted to prepare something unusual for the holidays. I searched for a long time and found a recipe for a delicious biscuit cake. The combination of delicate cakes and cream captivated me. I don't think you can stay indifferent either. All ingredients combine perfectly and create an extravaganza of taste.

Facebook Edition "Site" She shares this amazing recipe for the Snowman in the Tropics cake.

Recipe for delicious biscuit cake Biscuit cakes
  • 8 egg yolks
  • 2 eggs
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tbsp flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Poppy biscuit
  • 8 egg whites
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tbsp flour
  • 0.5 tbsp poppy
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Cream ingredients
  • 500 ml of water
  • 2 packs of lemon jelly
  • 500 ml cream 30% fatty
  • 5 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 1 tbsp peaches or mangoes

Preparation
  1. Let's start by making biscuits. To do this, first remove the eggs from the refrigerator, they must be at room temperature. Yolks and two eggs with sugar. It should be a lush light mass. Sip the flour, mix with baking powder and gradually add to the egg mass. Carefully knead with a shoulder blade. After the dough, transfer to the form and bake biscuit at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.

2. Then we make a poppy biscuit. To do this, beat the squirrels to a persistent foam. Add a spoonful of sugar while continuing to whip. Mix flour with dry poppy and baking powder. Add to the proteins and stir gently. Put it back in the form and send it to the oven for 15 minutes.

3. After that, the biscuits should be cooled to room temperature. Cut the usual biscuit into two thin cakes.

4. The cream is made only when the cake is ready. Because it freezes very quickly. In hot water, dilute the jelly, leave it to cool. Well chilled cream with powdered sugar to lushness. Now reduce the speed of the mixer and with a thin trickle add chilled jelly to the cream. Strike it to uniformity. At the end, add the sliced fruit and stir. You can take fresh, but canned will do.

5. Now we're packing the cake. It is better to do this in a form with high sides, because the cream is quite liquid. First, a regular biscuit, put half the cream on top. Then the poppy cake, then the second half of the cream. On top we cover the second half of the biscuit. Send the cake to the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Before serving, you can sprinkle powdered sugar.

Here's a recipe for a delicious biscuit cake. Although it looks a little troublesome in cooking, but in fact it is not so difficult. The perfect dessert for the festive table! The combination of creamy and fruity taste does its job. We're sure you'll be happy!

What are you going to cook for the holidays?

Tags

See also

New and interesting