Apple cake "Gioconda" with whipped cream, which will be a joy in the fall of 2021

Confectionery is an exciting activity that not everyone dares to master. And how nice to watch the professionals who deftly prepare beautiful and delicious cakes one by one. Today I want to share a recipe I saw on a Korean YouTube channel. The video is so exciting that I want to prepare this masterpiece myself. And it's not as complicated as it looks. At the end of the article I will leave a video with the recipe.

I noticed that Koreans love to make quick desserts with whipped cream. Up to the fact that they simply smear bread with whipped cream and decorate it with fresh fruits. Well, cake is a serious matter. It may seem complicated at first, but it's really just a few processes. Let's make a cake with mint cream and apples together. It's just in the middle of apple season. This biscuit cake with cream and apple icing is perfect for some celebration, just admire it.

Biscuit ingredients
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 90g sugar
  • 20g butter
  • 4g vanilla extract
  • 90g flour
  • 35 ml of milk

Ingredients for apple jelly
  • 140g apples
  • 8ml lemon juice
  • 20 ml of water
  • 30g sugar
  • 1g agar-agar
  • 2g gelatin

Ingredients for mint cream
  • 410ml fatty cream
  • 35g mints
  • 15g powdered sugar

Glaze ingredients
  • 6g gelatin
  • 75ml corn syrup
  • 75g sugar
  • 38 ml of water
  • 75g white chocolate
  • 50g condensed

Ingredients for syrup
  • 80ml apple juice
  • 20g sugar

Preparation
  1. Make apple jelly first. To do this, cut a small cube of an apple. Pour them into a sautéin and add sugar, lemon juice, water and agar-agar. Cook apples on an average heat for 3 minutes. Soak gelatin in cold water.

2. 2 tbsp. apples grind in mashed and mix with the rest of the apples. Add gelatin and dissolve it in apple mix. Now pour the apples into a shape with a diameter of 12 cm and send to the refrigerator.
  3. Make apple syrup. Dissolve in 80 ml of apple juice 20 g of sugar and bring to a boil. Let the syrup cool.

4. To make mint-flavored cream, grind mints in a coffee grinder. To prevent the mint powder from sticking together, add 1 tsp of corn starch. Now pass the candy powder through a sieve.
  5. 410 ml of fatty cream beat with powdered sugar and candy powder in persistent foam. Put half the cream in the refrigerator, and half keep whipping until the mass thickens.

6. Bake biscuit in the form of a diameter of 15 cm. Beat the proteins separately from the yolks, then carefully mix them with the other ingredients: oil, flour, milk, yolks and vanillin. Bake the biscuit in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
  7. Cut the cold biscuit into 4 pieces. And pick up the cake.

8. Soak the first biscuit with apple syrup. Put whipped cream on it. Make a side of cream to fix apple jelly on the cake. Put the jelly on the crust.
  9. Cover a layer of jelly with cream. On top of the second crust, soaked in syrup and lubricated with cream. Now the third cake with syrup and cream.

10. Get the cream we put away from the fridge. Beat them and cut the top and edges of the cake. Send the cake to the freezer for 40 minutes.
  11. Soak the gelatin in cold water. In Sotheinica, combine the ingredients for glaze: corn syrup, sugar and bring the mixture to a boil.

12. Mix condensed and white chocolate with syrup. Add gelatin to the glaze and mix it well so that the gelatin dissolves. Add a green food dye and whip the glaze with a blender.
  13. Strain the icing through a sieve and wrap it in contact with food film. Let the icing cool. Now decorate the cake with icing and mini apples. Done.

Cake with whipped cream is even pathetic, but you should. After all, the cake is airy with apple sourness and freshness of mint. This is how beautifully the Korean pastry made, watch the video.

about:blank

I wish you new culinary experiments and discoveries. Do not be afraid to try something new and please your home delicious desserts of your own preparation. Share your impressions of the recipe in the comments. Have a good day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting