What not to talk with friends, warns Osho

The closest friend is the one who understands you and respects your boundaries. The one who accepts you as the present and who will not judge you by "right" but hurtful things. How much is required of a best friend. It's much easier to treat yourself that way. I'm sure if a person learn to empathize with yourself and learn to devalue your own needsHe will be the best friend to all his friends, relatives and colleagues.

There are people who believe that they have many friends, and there are those who can hardly name one. It’s not about the friendliness of these two people. Most likely, they have the same number of close and not very people. It's all about definition and the so-called bar. The boundary beyond which the most intimate communication of two people begins.

For everyone, this border will be different. Someone has enough. Two conversations after a couple of glassesAnd someone, even living next to you all his life, will not be able to call a person the closest friend. Essence doesn't change that. We put words into our perceptions, which sometimes even complicates our relationships with others.

Sometimes it's called skeptical. labelling. I believe that words help us understand our feelings. Some concepts need more than one word. The sphere of relationships between people is the best example of the fact that the more words, the easier it will be for you to decide.

Even if you think a person is the closest, you should always consider, what You tell him. This is important not only for you, but also for him. Osho, for example, agrees with this statement. He gives. two-way How to communicate with your friends:

1. Never give a friend information you wouldn’t tell your enemy.
  2. Never blame your enemy because he can be your friend tomorrow.

I like these recommendations. However, I would add that these things are possible. extrapolate to communicate with anyoneNot just with your closest friends.

Many people see honesty as an indicator of how much you trust someone. And trust is already one of the mandatory qualities for true friendship. But you can look at this. differently. Integrity involves the disclosure of some secret information that gives you power.. Relationships with people can change in a day. You can’t read another person’s thoughts and predict their actions.

In fact, sometimes people have no choice. They find themselves in a difficult situation where they have to choose between themselves and a friend. Maybe then your friend will even be. I'm glad I don't know your secrets.. But there are not such tense moments. Some people don’t know how to keep their mouth shut when they drink. I don't think such people are bad. It's more like We are stupid to trust people with information., which belongs only to us.

The second point is a little easier, I think. I understand it this way: do not judge others, whoever it is. On the one hand, it won't let you ruin it. hypotheticalAnd on the other hand, you will not be famous as the very person who speaks behind others.

From the editor Remember that People always gossip And share information. It's neither bad nor good. It is a fact that has allowed us to evolve socially and made our society what it is today. Don't blame others for that. But it is worth remembering. Your right to protect important informationIt's just about you.

And remember the legendary phrase from "Seventeen Moments of Spring": "What two people know, a pig knows..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting