How do butter

Writes blogger stalic:

Do you know why I often suggest that you prepare yourself some basic products of those that think you can go out and buy in any store?

I just want you to know and remember the taste of real food. It has grown a whole generation of people who are real products seem less tasty than those laid out in the most prominent supermarket shelves. What a shame - somewhere there, far away, a bit less noticeable on the shelves waiting for a buyer, and the real, high-quality products! But tell me, if someone confuses with the advertised good, and taste authentic products he just does not know, how it is good to choose?
Here comes a regular: profitable products with powerful advertising budgets replace good, every next generation chooses its "Pepsi", demand dictates supply and go now look for the moment - is not, in the eyes disappear!

On the other hand, if people become pickier and less will buy what is offered by greedy businessmen, maybe, God willing, and there will be a demand for full-cream, good sausage, and before you know it, it will reach this butter? < br />
11 ph + letter

1. Look: a fast flow of water turns the blades of the wheel.

On the other hand, if people become pickier and less will buy what is offered by greedy businessmen, maybe, God willing, and there will be a demand for full-cream, good sausage, and before you know it, it will reach this butter? < br />
I understand: in cities with good internet almost not even buy a regular home milk. But maybe, somewhere far away from your problem remained good aunt, whose hand has not yet risen to the cash cow stew? If you find this, and she agrees to sell you milk - consider yourself very lucky!
For example, I have this friend, and I'm trying to persuade her not to cut the cows promised that I would buy all the milk that she can not sell. And sometimes I just have to buy six or seven three-liter cans of milk. Ask me where so much?

Yes, you would know how many tasty and healthy can be ready for this milk, they would not have, and ask! But let's take first things first.
If the milk that I buy will stay at least a night, then on top of each three-liter jars produced six to eight grams of cream. Small polovnichkom we remove only a portion of the cream - the remaining milk in fact, that we are not out of it began to prepare, should still have at least some fat!

Collected cream may use at your discretion, not to mention the fact that one can knock down the most real butter.

Surely, many of you know that in order to bring down the butter in villages using a narrow and high the tub in which the whipped cream with the help of a special stick with the crosspiece at the end.

3. But to the same wheel adapted connecting rod, which is rocking the basket. The basket was laid pitcher, through one of the walls of the pitcher missed reed. After an hour and a half of cream, poured into a pitcher, turn into butter and buttermilk. Generally, this method of preparing the oil naturally soured or fermented cream specially essentially of cream. Sour cream are more dense, so add a little milk jug - just to move freely around the cream jug.

4. Well, what do the citizens who have no narrow tubs with a spider or a jug with water wheel? I hope that they have at least a good mixer. Better to take here such - planetaranogo type, with different attachments. Fill in his cup warmed to room temperature and start whipping cream. Do not pour the cream to the edges of the bowl, because of beating their volume gradually increases, and when the oil begins to stray into a ball, buttermilk will spill. It is not necessary to set the mixer speed is too high, and stand on its electric soul, too, is not necessary - it will happen by itself, forty minutes or even an hour.

5. First, in the cream will baby oil.

6. If the cream going long, and they have an unpleasant taste, it is best to drain the buttermilk right now, and in a bowl with oil to pour water and add the finely crushed ice.

7. Let the blender run for a bit, and when the oil will knock into large lumps, you will see that the water from the oil receded enough buttermilk.

8. For best cleaning oil should crumble again and repeat the procedure with water and ice.

9. But if the cream was fresh, fragrant and delicious, the buttermilk from the very beginning to merge is not necessary. Gradually, the oil from the chips will meet in a few lumps. It must be easy to press and give it shape.

10. This oil is usually kept less washed, but its flavor and taste will be more pronounced. Yes, and buttermilk - a wonderful product. It can be used for preparing the dough, and then add to the milk from which to cook the cheese, or cottage cheese. For the production of oil intended for long storage, otherwise prepare themselves cream: it will not do without the pasteurization of milk, cream separation and repeated washing. But, honestly, at home there is no reason to make oil kilograms, and the number that you will knock the other out-liter cream, your family will eat almost in one sitting. After all, a taste for the good brought quickly, but retained all his life! (clickable image)

P.S. Answers to your questions:
I tried a purchased butter of different varieties.

Only one oil for wholesale price 1400 rubles per kilogram was undeniably delicious, fragrant, and is admired.
I feel that in the oil, which can be bought in our regular stores, in the best case contained 50 percent of the natural milk fat, the rest - trans fats, palm oil, flavorings and colorings. Worst samples at peretaplivanii suddenly began to publish the stench podtuhshih beef bones - do not be surprised if they had used bone fat or some other crap.

But no one bought me oil could not be compared with what is done for me in one factory in the Krasnodar region - an acquaintance, as a friend and a big request, just took and made the oil from the newly adopted farm milk. This oil was not broken, it was prepared using the separator and a conventional process line.
Nowhere is this oil showed itself in melted form if you smell any purchased after peretaplivaniya clearly manifested notes of vegetable oil, the Krasnodar oil in melted form smelled flowers and a summer meadow.

Slightly weaker taste and smell looked Vologda butter, brought me a present of a good man in the gift wooden barrel. Yeah, it was real butter, and let peasants, 72 percent fat. However, when I asked him to bring me a carton of oil with the same Vologda factory, I got the same thing, that you can buy in any store - on the strength of 30 per cent of butter and 70 per cent of all rubbish, for a total amount of 400 rubles per kilogram .

I do not believe in the cream, which is sold in our supermarkets. The greater the percentage of fat, said to them, the more they have added palm oil - that's all.

Cream milk at the store do not gather - do not wait, even if it is natural milk, and not just the writing on the packaging. STORES specially treated milk to cream not collected in a single package part. And if they will come, I will not give a penny for the cream - it's probably again a mixture of soybean and palm oil.

Forgive me if I messed up afterword your mood.

Only one way out: to demand good, good to buy, inspect, identify, divulge and ignore the bad. They only greed, money from us. If we are not stupid and gullible, they will be forced to let them gradually, albeit very reluctantly, but to improve the quality of products. But this depends on our health and the health of future generations.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting