Divination around the circle of Nostradamus to find a solution to an important issue

I recently came across the Internet circle of NostradamusIt is a story that can answer any question. I confess that I used to associate with this name only predictions about the future. But it turned out that the Frenchman is also credited with creating this magic circle.

It is not known who actually authored it. But does it matter? It is much more interesting to test on yourself whether this mysterious circle works in practice. That's what we're doing today!

To learn to guess the circle of Nostradamus, you do not need to have any special magical skills. With this task will cope absolutely anyone. The main thing is a little patience and, of course, a keen interest! First, you need to draw a circle on a piece of paper that includes 21 numbered areas.

If you draw laziness, no problem! Our age of modern technology allows us to simplify any task. So I suggest you just print the circle of Nostradamus on the A4 sheet. Then the problem is harder. You need to arm yourself with a precious stone or ring. It is important that this thing belongs specifically to you. Better yet, you take the ring off your hand. In this jewelry is concentrated maximum of your energy.

That's all the preparations. Now sit comfortably, put a piece of paper in front of you and concentrate. Mentally ask the question tormenting you and direct all your attention to it. It is best to do this away from other people and noise so that nothing distracts you. The question should be such that the answer to it is a brief “yes” or “no”.

Close your eyes and ask the question a few times, focus on the fact that you want an honest answer. Throw a ring or stone into the center of the circle. The area in which the object is located will answer your question. Namely, a number written on a piece of paper in that place. Each of them has its own decoding. I share it further in the article.

Decoding answers on the circle of Nostradamus
  1. Yeah. You're definitely going to succeed. Move confidently towards your goal and you will reach great heights!

2. Yeah. You can achieve your goal, but there are many difficulties ahead of you. Don’t be afraid if you want what you want.
  3. Yeah. Less talk and more business! If you work hard, the result will not be long in coming. You'll love it!
  4. Maybe. To reach your goal, you need to let go of old resentments. The past interferes with your future. Forget about him!
  5. I will. Don’t pay attention to what others think. You're gonna make it!

6. Hard to say. Prepare for what's going to be difficult. Do not neglect the help of other people, because you cannot cope alone.
  7. Unknown. You're worried about something that doesn't matter. Don't run ahead of the engine!
  8. Keep your ears open. They want to cheat you. Be alert when dealing with unfamiliar people.
  9. I will. You will succeed, but with the help of close people.
  10. Yeah. Trust yourself completely and completely in this matter.

11. Take your time. The situation does not require decisive action. Watch what's going on.
  12. More yes than no. Don't throw pearls before pigs. Think about what you're saying to whom.
  13. Nope. You're in for a nasty surprise.
  14. Yeah. You will succeed if you stop procrastinating.
  15. Yeah. Life will change very soon. Change will stir your mind!
  16. I will. Your plan will become a reality, but be prepared for unexpected turns.

Peels
  17. Unknown. You don't have a clear plan. Do not ask others to do what you cannot do yourself.
  18. Hard to say. Difficulties await you at every turn. But it will help you succeed in the future.
  19. Stop whining. To achieve your goal, you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and become more confident.
  20. Yeah. You can do anything. You're lucky in everything!
  21. Yeah. You're almost there!

Divination in the circle of Nostradamus does not guarantee a one hundred percent result. Your success depends primarily on yourself, remember that! By the way, recently my colleague Nikolai Laduba told about the main prophecies of Nostradamus. I advise you to read this article by reference.

Tell me, have you ever wondered? How exactly did you do that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting