Lush cottage cheese pastries with "Oreo" according to the recipe of Lilia Zvit

Sweet cheesecakes are my favorite treat for breakfast and not only. And recently discovered Lviv cheesecake with cookies "Oreo". It is impossible to convey in words how tasty and aromatic it is. cottage cheese - literally melts in your mouth.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for the preparation of lush baking cheese from the Oreo Lilia Zwit's recipe. You can use more budget cookies!

Gentle cheese cheese ingredients for dough
  • 250g flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 120g sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 30g cocoa

Basic ingredients
  • 1kg cottage cheese
  • 5 eggs
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 250g sugar
  • 16g vanilla sugar
  • 80g starch
  • 24 pieces of Oreo cookies

Preparation
  1. Put eggs in the bowl, add sugar and melted butter. Hit everything with a mixer to a lush homogeneous mass.

2. Add flour, baking powder and cocoa. The mix is thick and elastic dough. The dough is divided into 2 parts. One-third of the dough is wrapped in food film and put in the freezer.

3. Roll most of the dough on parchment paper. Move the parchment dough into a baking mould (I have 18 by 28 cm). Form the sides.

4. For stuffing Mix the cottage cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir everything with a spoon and then a blender. Separately mix the milk with corn starch (can be replaced with pudding). Stir until homogeneous, and then mix the milk with cheese mass pudding. Stir again.

5. Cookies "Oreo" shredded into large pieces (in 2-3 parts). Add the cookies to the cheese mass and leave for 10 minutes. Stir it.

6. Pour the cheese mass on the dough. On top soap on a large grater a piece of dough from the freezer. Bake the casserole in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for an hour.

7. That's it, cheesecake ready. Bon appetit!

As you can see, the recipe for cheesecake with cookies is very detailed, it indicates and tells all the life hacks and subtleties of working with the dough. Be sure to watch a video from Lilia Zvit with the process of cooking such a cake. I highly recommend it!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with the selection of recipes of Lviv cheesecakes. To Lviv cheese cheesecakes turned out tender, you need to choose not very wet and ungrained cottage cheese. The main thing is that it is fresh and as homogeneous as possible!

What gentle cheesecakes are that soft cheesecake Cookies will decorate your morning tea party. Usually this treat is served with fragrant freshly prepared coffee. The cheese is incredibly tender, juicy and aromatic.

If there is cottage cheese in the house, be sure to prepare this delicious food. We can bake for Easter. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting