My mother-in-law grumbled that I was spending money on cookies, and I baked it myself.

And it seems that in my cookbook there are suitable and, most importantly, proven baking recipes. But the soul always wants something new. This time I did not miss and looked at the page of the Ukrainian food blogger Lilia Zvit. She showed me how to do something wonderful. cookie. I highly recommend preparing this treat as soon as possible!

Cookies with jam in the oven Sand cookies are prepared very simply. This recipe uses not only butter, but also fatty sour cream, due to which the texture of the dough becomes even more tender. The finished pastry looks very elegant. So you can make this kind of baked cookie when the guests arrive. They will.

The ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 50g sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 260g wheat flour
  • 100g sour cream
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tbsp jam to taste
  • 1 tsp semolina

Preparation
  1. First of all, whip the softened butter along with ordinary and vanilla sugar. It is best to use a mixer, but if you do not have one, feel free to arm yourself with a wreath or an ordinary fork. It's just gonna take longer. As a result, the sugar should dissolve, and the mass itself will become lush and whiter.

2. Add a room temperature egg to the mass and beat everything again. Then add sour cream and stir the ingredients until uniform.
  3. Then add half the sifted wheat flour and baking powder to the bowl. Start mixing the dough with a spatula, and then, adding the rest of the dough, stir the dough with your hands until it stops sticking to your hands. As a result, you should get a soft and elastic dough.
  4. The finished dough roll into a layer no more than 0.5 centimeters thick. Pre-powder the working surface with flour. The rolled dough was divided into identical squares about 5 by 5 centimeters. Uneven residues of the dough collect in a kolobok and roll again to get the same layer for blanks.

5. Each square of the test bend so that one edge is longer than the other. Slightly press the dough on the wide side. Then connect the two edges and well blind them together, so that in the process of baking they do not separate. It should be a cookie that visually resembles a petal. Inside it, with your finger, make a depression for jam.
  6. Inside each petal, place a little jam mixed with semolina cereal. Monka will help the jam not spread in the oven, so this stage should not be missed. All blanks are placed on deco, covered with parchment paper, at a distance of 1.5 centimeters from each other. During baking, it will slightly increase in volume.

YouTube

7. Bake cookies for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. It needs to get a good grip. Ready pastries before serving can be sprinkled with powdered sugar at will. Enjoy your tea!

Cookies with jam in the oven: editorial advice This recipe reminded me of the classic Baku kurabje, cookies come from childhood. However, the composition of the ingredients in these dishes is slightly different. It would be great to make both cookies to compare their taste. Which one do you think will win?

If you like to make pastries from sand dough, I also advise you to pay attention to the recipe of my colleague Anastasia Chubar. It's basically a portioned grated cake. I just love cookies like that. Fingers are good!

Tell me, how do you make this kind of cake? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting