When my husband has another bout of moping, I cook curd cookies "Goose Feet"

Fast, crunchy and fragrant “Crow’s feet” make of cottage cheese dough without adding eggs. In structure it resembles sand, but at the same time very gentle and soft. It is suitable for breakfast and for lunch. Especially delicious with a cup of tea!

Today's edition. "Site" will share the instructions for cooking cookies "Crow's feet" Lilia Zvit's recipe. The recipes of this culinary master are beyond praise!

Crow's Feet Cookies Ingredients
  • 400g cottage cheese
  • 200g butter or margarine
  • 320g flour (+30g)
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Preparation
  1. Add softened butter or margarine to cottage cheese and rub everything with a spoon.

2. Add sifted flour with baking powder and mix dough. See the amount of flour by the consistency of the test itself. The dough should be elastic and unsolid so that it is easy to roll. Collect the dough in a lump, cover it with food film and put it in the fridge for an hour.

3. On a dusty flour table roll dough with a thickness of no more than 0.5 cm.

4. With a glass, a mug or a cookie cut out the mugs. Dip the circle in sugar, fold in half, the sugar should be inside. Then dip half in sugar and fold in half, the sugar inside. And at the end, dip only one side in sugar, and the other side (without sugar) lay on a pan, covered with parchment paper. That's how you make all the cookies.

5. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 30-45 minutes. Baking time depends on your oven.

6. That's it, cheesecake No eggs ready. Bon appetit!

Here's the recipe. Ukrainian mistress Lilia Zvit. You won’t find recipes like her on YouTube anywhere else. We highly recommend signing up!

about:blank

Editorial Board

Cookies "Crow's Feet" is so tasty that you will not lie on the table for a long time, your family immediately grabs this delicacy. Baking turns fragrant and very airy inside, but at the same time with a pleasant crunchy outside.

I highly recommend making this cake!

Tags

See also

New and interesting