In the test there is not a gram of sugar, but from cottage cheese "Triangles" home can not drive away

cheesecake Triangle cookies Baking on Fridays. My friend’s mother, a sophisticated Armenian, called them “handkerchiefs.” I'm sure you tried that when you were a kid. Personally, I am nostalgic for those times, this pastry is even more delicious.

Today's edition. "Site" share the instructions incredibly quick-cookie It's a cottage cheese called Triangles. No sugar in the dough!

Cookies "Triangles" Ingredients
  • 350-400g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp soda, squashed with vinegar
  • 60g butter or margarine
  • 130g flour
  • pinch
  • 80-100g sugar for sprinkling
  • 50g powdered sugar for sprinkling

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix cottage cheese with an egg (I added 1 more protein, as I have it left from making cupcakes).

2. Rub butter or margarine on a large grater and grind it with sifted flour into a crumb.

3. Add the soda quenched with vinegar. Stir it.

4. Connect. cottage cheese with flour crumb. Put your hands on the dough and put it in a lump. Cover with food film and put in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.

5. On a dusty flour table (the flour will need not be regretted), roll the dough into the layer, you can not be very thin. With a glass, cut the circles from the dough. Each lap is in sugar, then fold the dough in half, and then again in half. There should be a triangle in shape. On top of the dough is also slightly sprinkled with sugar. Put the blanks of cookies on a pan lubricated with vegetable oil.

6. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes until golden. Cookies can be made a little. powder. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to learn how to prepare homemade cottage cheese cookies according to the recipe of the famous actress and TV presenter Julia Vysotskaya. For its preparation, it is desirable to use beautiful confectionery molds. Then the cookies will be elegant and festive.

The recipe is as simple as ever. The first batch of my home ate immediately hot, I had to bake the second.

I highly recommend preparing it. cheesecake Triangles as soon as possible. And do not forget to brew black or green tea, aromatic coffee or latte in advance. With a hot drink, this curd sweetness is even more delicious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting