Baking homemade cookies with three ingredients, kids rejoice and don't ask for shop sweets

My children, of course, love sweets. But constantly feeding them store treats is not very useful. So I'm trying to find alternatives. For example, my favorite homemade cheese cookies with apples. The kids like the taste, and I like the composition. I want to share the recipe with you.

Editorial "Site" It tells you how to make good cookies. The kids will.

Homemade cottage cheese cookies Ingredients
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 1 apple
  • 1 egg
  • 2.5 tbsp whole grain flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • some sweetener or sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a small container beat an egg with salt and a small amount of sugar. You can also use any sweetener to taste.

2. Add cottage cheese to the egg. I recommend taking a 5% fat curd. Low-fat is not very useful, and in this the necessary substances are preserved, and the taste is excellent. Break the cottage cheese with a fork to a homogeneous mass. You can beat it in a blender.

3. Peel the apple and rub it on a large grater. Add it to the test.

4. Now add the flour and stir. Why is it better to take whole grain? It's useful. In principle, it is better to choose whole grain products for the diet. Meanwhile, our dough is done.

5. The baking pan is covered with parchment. Spoon put on the batter dough, forming cookies. Bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. The liver is ready, you can serve it on the table.

YouTube

And how to get this unusual homemade cottage cheese cookie, you can see in the video. This is where I found this wonderful recipe.

about:blank

Many people believe that healthy food can not be delicious. However, this cookie breaks all stereotypes. It is not very sweet, but crispy and aromatic. The kids are happy to go. I like to eat cookies over a cup of coffee. I think this is a great alternative to high-calorie shop desserts.

I also want to share with you a great light breakfast for lazy housewives. Even though I bake cookies for my kids, that doesn’t mean I like spending too much time in the kitchen. This breakfast can be done in a few minutes. Plus, it's incredibly delicious.

What are some useful recipes in your arsenal?

Tags

See also

New and interesting