What is now doing 84-year-old maestro Vakhtang Kikabidze

Vakhtang Kikabidze is absolute love. He's doing so well! Upon learning, How old is Vakhtang Kikabidze?Many people are indescribably surprised. The singer turned 84 years old, for a minute, and he's cheerful, he's alive, a real energizer. The artist has not only talent and charisma. He has a big heart.

In honor of his 84th anniversary, Vakhtang performed at the anniversary concert. The concert took place in Batumi on July 19, and it was quite unusual. Kikabidze Dedicated his anniversary program to Ukraine! As you may have guessed, there was a sold-out, the audience at the performance enthusiastically sang in choir and did not stop.

The singer supports Ukraine and does not hesitate to openly announce it: “Now all Ukrainians need to hold hands and sing one song – for the freedom of their native country.” Because if you don't, it could end very badly.”

As Georgian singer Vakhtang Kikabidze supports Ukraine All the money that respected Vakhtang Konstantinovich collected at the anniversary concert, he said. handed over. The singer bought a minibus with suhpike for the Ukrainian military. Thank you very much.

I would have been at least 20 years younger, I would have fought in Ukraine. I'm good at shooting... I'm saying it with all my heart! I am a Ukrainian by my brain, and during these 10 days of war I became 10 times more Ukrainian than I was. I love you all very much, brothers and sisters. I wish you happiness, a peaceful life with a song and the restoration of the country, said Georgian actor and film director Vakhtang Kikabidze in the very first days of the war.

Instagram: Ukrainians are a courageous people. I have a very good Russian-language concert program. When I want to perform it, I go to Ukraine! the singer admitted in an interview. Vakhtang Kikabidze plans to speak soon in Ukraine to please and inspire people who are now so hard.

May my head be grey, I have nothing to fear in winter, not only the sadness of my years, my years my wealth. Kikabidze reminds with his songs, his statements about the most important. Spirituality is what will save a person in the most difficult time. “You have to believe in God to have hope.”

Instagram "Why am I singing?" I love the blue sky of Tbilisi. His mountains, the sun. When I feel good, I sing. When it's bad, I still sing. My song was born from this earth, this sun. From my people. I sing and feel that old age is gradually creeping up. I remember my childhood. It gets very sad, but I still sing.” I don’t know Georgian, but when I listen to the legendary track “Chito-Gvrito”, I feel like I understand Georgian. Buba sings his songs so heartfeltly and soulfully.

When Vakhtang Kikabidze was a child, the first word he uttered was “buba”. Because of such a funny manner of drumming it and called Buba. Chances are, you’ve come across this ridiculous nickname – that’s what a singer is often called, especially in Georgia.

The sincerity and immediacy of Vakhtang Kikabidze is bribed. Playing a sentimental aviator in Mimino, he stole the hearts of the audience forever. I want to wish the singer good health and heartfelt thanks for the big heart! Maestro, live forever.

Tags

See also

New and interesting