We mourn and recall the most apt quotes of the unsurpassed Vakhtang Kikabidze, every word in the heart.

On January 15, 2023, the Soviet and Georgian actor, singer and director Vakhtang Kikabidze went to heaven for the 85th year of his life. This was reported by the Georgian TV channel Mtavari Archi. The cause is not reported. It is known that the artist has recently been ill. Vakhatng Kikabidze, whose songs penetrate into the very soul, will forever remain in our memory.

via Wikimedia Commons Edition "Site" I deeply respect this wonderful artist. We sincerely mourn and condolences to all who loved him. On this day, we remember what the artist was like and share his quotes.

Vakhtang Kikabidze: songs and life Vakhtang Konstantinovich was born on July 19, 1938 in Tbilisi. His father worked as a journalist and his mother was a professional singer. Creative activity also attracted Vakhtang. Already during his studies, in 1959, he became an artist of the Tbilisi Philharmonic.

In 1966, Vakhtang Kikabidze starred in his first film – the musical comedy directed by Nikolai Sanishvili “Meeting in the Mountains”. And three years later, Georgy Danelia invited Kikabidze to the main role in the tragicomedy “Do not grieve!”

In total, the filmography of the actor has more than 20 works. One of the most famous roles of Kikabidze is Valico Mizandari in the film by Georgy Danelia Mimino. He is also known for his roles in the films “Melodies of the Veri Quarter”, “TASS is authorized to declare” and others.

He even directed his own comedy, “Be Healthy, Honey!” The tape received the Grand Prix at the festival in Gabrovo in 1983. In 1985, he made the film Man and Everyone else, in which he played the main role.

Vakhtang Kikabidze is known not only as an actor, but also as a pop singer. We all know and love his songs. In 1978, for his work he was awarded the State Prize of the USSR. In 1980 he became People’s Artist of Georgia, and in 2013 – Honored Artist of Ukraine. He has supported Ukraine for many years. For which every Ukrainian is sincerely grateful.

PDM-owner, via Wikimedia Commons Songs and quotes Vakhtang Konstantinovich was a very wise man. The words of his songs were full of meanings that are interesting to understand. Today we would like to recall the best of his quotes and poems.

On freedom: “It is when one is not afraid to express one’s thoughts. The Soviet system has taught us to fear something. I remember my youth, how I had to solve the simplest everyday tasks: where to buy jeans, sausages, cheese. We had no opportunity to go abroad and could not understand why in their bad, supposedly rotting society all goods are in large quantities.”

On Russian artists: “I believe that each person basically comes from his or her personal self. In this situation, it does not matter what position you hold. Whether you are Kobzon, Pugacheva, Makarevich, the main thing is your own convictions. I fully support everything that Andrei Makarevich says about what is happening and, of course, I do not completely share the views of my other colleagues.

Through Wikimedia Commons, its principles were clear and obvious. For which we are grateful. I also want to remember his beautiful songs.

“Somewhere far away where the pain ends,
Forever young is faith, hope, love,
No one will sell there for a penny of silver.
There the dirt ends, there the lies end.

“You cannot live without sadness,
But I want to wish friends,
So that in joy you may forget,
That I had to grieve recently.
I want the songs to sound,
To fill the glass with wine,
You all wish for each other.
What I wish you now.”

You can listen to your beautiful voice forever.

about:blank

Sincerity, honesty and the ability to tell the truth has bribed fans once and for all. Vakhtang Kikabidze may no longer be with us, but his creativity and thoughts will remain with us forever. Eternal memory of the maestro!

Tags

See also

New and interesting