What kind of cake to cook from two lemons

I love to cook delicious and unusual desserts and at the same time I want the preparation to take a little time. I recently found the perfect recipe that fits my requirements.

For once. lemon pie "The best" I prepared for the arrival of friends. We decided to have a little bachelorette party, and since I had an hour to spare, I decided to treat my girlfriends to homemade pastries. Best of all, such a pie is suitable for lovers of delicate and fragrant pastries with a citrus flavor (and I just belong to this category of amateurs).

Lemon pie "Tasty" Pie "Tasty" in its taste fully corresponds to its name, without exaggeration. And it is simply impossible to refuse it!

It looks quite modest, but no one will even have time to really see it - because they sweep away lightning fast. It's a pancake!

My husband was really surprised when he came home, and my friends and I had already eaten the whole cake. There were only three of us! So I'm going to cook it again tomorrow for my husband, he's doing it very quickly. Just mix the ingredients, and in an hour, all the households will run away. magic.

Editorial "Site" prepared for you lemon cake Delicious. This delicious treat will fall in love with the first piece!

Test ingredients
  • 3 lemons
  • 150g sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 180g butter
  • 10g baking powder
  • 250g flour

Fantasy ingredients
  • 3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 6 tbsp powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. First, you need to melt the butter and leave it to cool.

2. Wash two lemons and peel them with a fine grater. Next, you need to remove the skin from lemons, cut them into slices and remove the bones.

3. With a blender, grind lemons to a puree state.

4. Add baking powder to the flour and then sieve it through a sieve.

5. In a convenient container add 4 eggs and beat them well with a mixer to a lush state. Then add the sugar, the butter, the lemon puree, and beat it up again with the mixer.

6. In the resulting mixture, add flour in two doses and mix again.

7. Now you will need a form for baking, 22-24 cm in diameter. Lubricate the mold with butter and pour dough into it. Put the mold in a preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.

8. The readiness of the cake can be checked with a wooden sword. Take the finished cake out of the oven and let it cool.

9. To prepare lipstick in a convenient container, squeeze the juice from half the lemon, add powdered sugar to it and mix well.

10. Ready fudge generously cover the surface of the cake and allocate 1-2 hours for its hardening. Then you can cut the lemon cake in slices and serve it for tea. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with an unusual and very interesting recipe for cheesecake, which consists of only 3 ingredients.

This dessert is the invention of a Japanese girl who does not imagine her life without sweets and at the same time tries to protect the figure. The cake is just charming - airy, melting in your mouth, so attractive! A pleasant surprise is that the recipe does not contain flour and sugar. It's so beautiful!

Baking with lemon It has always attracted the attention of cooks. Such desserts are moderately sweet, have a refreshing taste. The contrast between sour and sweet makes any lemon pie a culinary masterpiece, and a unique highlight gives a special citrus aroma.

Be sure to pamper your loved ones with this sweet-cake. Save this simple recipe and share it with your friends, they will definitely love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting