Instructions for cooking apple pie on oatmeal

Yesterday I saw an interesting recipe on the Internet, and today I have already prepared it. And now, working on this article, I eat this delicious delicacy and realize that this cake is just perfect for a cool autumn, especially when combined with ginger tea. Just add lemon peel, and do not forget about cinnamon!

The cake interested me that the flour in it is quite small, but in the dough cereal. Due to the large number of apples, the pie is very juicy and aromatic, and oatmeal in the dough is practically not felt. It seems that the cake is made of nut flour!

Apple pie with oatmeal today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cereal. The recipe is so simple that even a novice hostess can cope with it!

The ingredients
  • 120g butter
  • 160g sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 100g flour
  • 150g oatmeal
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 4 apples
  • 1 orange or lemon
  • pinch
  • powder

Preparation
  1. In the bowl of the mixer combine softened butter, sugar and a pinch of salt. Whip everything at high speed for 5 minutes before the oil is lush.

2. In the whipped oil, add one egg at room temperature. After each addition, whip for about a minute at high speed. You should have a lush, light, homogeneous mass.

3. In a separate container, combine sifted wheat flour, oatmeal, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir the whole thing to uniformity with a corolla.

4. In 2-3 doses, add dry products to whipped oil. Stir everything with a shoulder blade, without mixing. You should end up with a non-liquid soft dough.

5. Wash and peel the apples, cut them into small cubes. Sliced apples pour into a convenient container, add to them the juice of any citrus fruit (lemon, orange, lime). By adding juice, the apples will not darken and will acquire an additional citrus flavor. 461184

6. Peel off the lemon or orange, sodium and add to the dough for additional flavor. Apples also add to the dough.

7. Form for baking (I have a diameter of 26 centimeters) lubricate a small piece of butter. Place the dough with apples and evenly distribute throughout the shape. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45-50 minutes to ruddy color. Readiness check with a wooden stick, it should come out of the cake dry and clean.

8. Ready cake cool and slightly powder. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make apple pie with poppy. This is not the most common recipe, but this cake will appeal to all poppy lovers. It should definitely be in your golden apple pie collection!

The cake can be served both in warm and cooled form. The cake turns moist, oatmeal in it is practically not felt, while baking has nutty.

I am sure that this cake will conquer everyone without exception with its taste: crispy on the edges, tender inside, fragrant and very, very tasty. Be sure to try cooking, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting