Recipe for Apple Oil Eat by Whole Banks

“What can be made from apples? Pies are tired, I do not like cakes, and a compote of apples and raisins is already on the stove. I want something special to surprise the family! – I asked on the phone a friend-confectioner, who has been living in New York for 10 years.

“You can make apple oil. Americans call this treat butter, I would rather call it apple cream. It is very tasty, well stored, and the aroma is... It can be slathered on bread, served to pancakes, and also used as a cream for any biscuit or pie! a friend replied to me, and then dictated the recipe. Well, I'll try it tonight!

What can be made from apples today "Site" Share the preparation instructions apple oil. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 2 kg apples
  • 500 g of apple cider (can be replaced with juice)
  • 800g sugar
  • 200 ml of water
  • 1 tsp nutmeg
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Preparation
  1. Peel the apples off the core and slice them. Put the apples in a pot and pour water. Cook the apples on a small heat until they become soft and the peel begins to separate itself. It takes me about 40 minutes. If in the process of cooking the water evaporates, then it must be added again so that the apples do not burn.

2. Wash the finished apples with a blender to a homogeneous state. If there is no blender, you can pass them through the meat grinder. You can then pass the apples through a sieve. The finished mass of spills into a pan that can be put in the oven.

3. Pour cider to apples, it can be replaced with apple juice. Also sprinkle sugar and spices. Stir everything to uniformity and put in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 3 hours. Periodically, this mass must be mixed so that the oil does not burn.

4. Ready apple butter should be sufficiently thick in consistency, the shade of oil is brown. If desired, apple oil can be poured into sterilized cans and rolled with lids. Or you can put this treat in the refrigerator. This mouth-water It eats very fast! In cold form, apple oil thickens even more.

And to learn more about this recipe, watch this video from the wonderful channel “Culinary Adventures”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-4MeSVfoK4

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the instructions for cooking the most delicious apple seed. A proven recipe for years!

Now you know what you can do. cookTo please the family! This savory sandwich is worth the time spent cooking. In America, this delicacy has long been very popular.

This apple oil is perfectly combined with a piece of fresh white bread. How delicious with tea or coffee... Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting