The sad story of a mother who raised a henberry

There are families in which weary The phenomenon is purely constant and unchanging. Usually the cause of this phenomenon is financial problems or urgent financial need. A spouse, like a spouse, works hard for the common good.

However, this is not always the case. There are cases when a man, as they say, “works for three”, while his other half feels great at home on the sofa. What drives such people is unclear.

On the day my son got married, I only knew my daughter-in-law for 2 weeks. To be honest, I didn't like her very much. Makeup, dress, clearly “made” lips – all this shouted that the girl is not too inclined to honest work and work to the seventh sweat. I even met her parents right next door.

His father and I moved from the regional center to the city just before the birth of Yaroslav. He's a nice guy, but he's painfully suspicious. As a child, he was very worried about the number of friends, and at a young age he constantly saddened and even wrote poetry. In the village, his character would have changed.

Before he got married, before he was 26, my husband and I had only heard of the three girls he was walking with. He didn’t tell us anything, we just heard the phone. And so - everything is like everyone: it used to come drinking, it used to smell like tobacco from him, but then it seems to have quit.

After the wedding, it was decided that the young family would stay with us until things improved. By the way, most of the banquet was paid by our side. Her parents, although they came in a cool foreign car, rented her so as not to be ashamed in a taxi. My husband and I had a large room for the newlyweds, and we lived across the hall (we have a three-room apartment).

I'm used to fighting outside. It's not a fight, though. There was always one voice. Shrill, tall and shrill. Demands of this and that, moans about boring life and other lamentations.

I don't know what her parents gave her, but naturally we handed an envelope of cash. With a very good amount for development. The guests, as I know, also gave money. Just so you know, in the couple of months they've been staying with us, I've only seen her leave the room a couple of times.

She ate only dishes from delivery, and went to work on a “floating” schedule, to do a manicure in the salon. There was no question of home help. The son ate what he could get at work, and ate a little more in our kitchen, shamefully lowering his eyes to the floor. Love.

Then they moved into a rented apartment. The daughter-in-law, Marina, has been pleased to sit with us all at the same table, with tea and cake. The cake, by the way, she enjoyed eating, 'cause I was starting to worry about her diet. When they got in the car, I thought she looked at us with contempt and even snorted. I don't know, maybe it's fantasy, maybe it's not.

Now let me tell you what I saw yesterday when I visited my son’s family. First, he was alone at home and offered only tea for the whole evening, as he had recently come from his shift. It's okay, I brought a lot of goodies myself and stuffed the fridge to the top, my family.

Secondly, it turned out that he now goes to work not by his car, but by regular bus, since “Marinochka’s client went by a joint and she cannot get by minibus.” There is a distance of 400 meters from the house, they specially took an apartment in the area because of its “nails”.

Thirdly, my dear Yarik has already managed to collect loans, including a ticket to Egypt for one person. This person was too tired of the gray autumn sky, and for a “normal existence” it was urgent to go to the sea with a friend. I did not even ask what kind of friend, it was clear that my son had heard this question from colleagues and friends more than once.

In short, darkness. I came home boiled. She told her husband everything, he just shrugged off, saying that from the very beginning he knew that this would happen. I'm so sorry. Not only did this girl take full control of him, that I dare not even say a word, immediately I will be the enemy. So now I am sad because I could not properly raise my child. My son is a weak-willed mattress. A rag. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Unfortunately, there are such situations in life, but an adult chooses his own destiny. In the end, it seems nothing fatal happened. The young man can still see the situation from the outside and take it under control. Mom can only advise. What do you think, dear reader?

Tags

See also

New and interesting