Aunty handed over the recipe for her signature apple jam with whole slices

When the apples in the garden begin to ripen, all the householders ask me to prepare this delicacy. Apple lobes I cook for the winter according to my aunt’s recipe. In fact, it is jam made of apples, but the apples themselves resemble either candies or marmalade.

Today's edition. "Site" Share instructions on how to prepare fragrant apple jam whole slices. Even if you close 100 cans, it will still not be enough!

Apple lobes for winter Ingredients
  • 1 kg of apples
  • 600-800g of sugar
  • 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 10g vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash the apples, but don't peel them, it's important. Cut them into quarters, removing the core.

2. Cut the apples in thin slices, about 3-4 mm thick. Put sugar on the apples. Remember the proportions: for each kilogram of apples takes about 600-800 grams of sugar. Stir everything carefully so that all the apples are in sugar. Leave the apples in sugar overnight, the apples should let the juice.

3. Put the apples in the bowl, put them on the fire. Cook 5 minutes from the moment of boiling, stirring periodically. Turn off the fire and cover the bowl. Leave for 5-8 hours so that the apples are well saturated with syrup.

4. Put the bowl on the fire again and cook 5 minutes after boiling. Then cover the apples with a lid and leave them overnight.

5. In the morning, cook the apples again 5 minutes after boiling. At the end, add cinnamon or vanilla sugar. If the apples are very juicy, you may have to increase the number of cooking techniques up to 4 times. In parallel, prepare sterile cans and lids. Put the hot jam on the hot jars.

6. Put syrup on the top of the jam, cover the jars with sterilized lids. Please note that after spinning, you do not need to turn the banks over. Keep the cans in a cool, dark place. Bon appetit!

And to get more acquainted with the recipe of this jam, watch the video from the channel Tatiana-gardener. There are many interesting options for preparations for the winter and not only!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to wet apples for the winter in cans and bucket. A bucket of peed apples should stand at home for 2 weeks!

Apple winter They'll decorate any tea party. Periodically add cinnamon, oranges, walnuts and vanillin to the cans. My husband says with a smile that it is not jam that comes out, but a mulled wine mixture!

Tags

See also

New and interesting