Fresh interview with workaholic tarologist Anastasia

“The situation is changing every minute!” Veduña Anastasia from Nikolaev draws cards again and again to answer everything tarologistSent by the audience. Nastya adores the audience and calls her a “dark witch with bright deeds.” The beauty not only arranges powerful esters, where she makes tarot folds. She also volunteered at the front. It's everywhere!

“Listening to you, I didn’t let the kids walk where they came!” Such reviews receive Anastasia. She regularly makes tarot folds to warn of an impending threat. Nastya received her power from two grandmothers, in her family were strong black witches. At the age of 30, Anastasia understood why she was given wonderful visions and forebodings. Grandma gave her supernatural powers. When the war began, Nastya was able to use her gift to help people.

“My grandmothers are black, but I don’t do such murky things. For example, I don’t take away someone else’s gift. Often the witch may be asked to take away the abilities of another person if someone prophetic dreams and visions interfere with life. I decided not to consciously do that. I recommend it. Not to reject the power that lies within you, but to accept it.. You will still see something strange, hear it, it will worry you. The more you resist this amazing gift, the worse it will get. Even if abilities are blocked, they will open sooner or later.”

Nastya drew a map to see what awaits the Ukrainian people in autumn and winter. “It will be civil, the situation is in limbo. All promises of help are empty, meaningless. The military will be a little better off, they will receive reinforcements, foreign aid in the autumn.”

“There will be opportunities for us to win in the autumn, that is true. There will be choices and opportunities. To completely transform the situation, you will need a final grand victory. This is likely to happen in 2023. But here I see more negotiations, they will swing back and forth.”

“Intensive military operations will continue in November. But closer to 2023, everything will turn into negotiations. We will set our own conditions which the frightened enemy will have to accept.” Anastasia's got a trick card! We will cheat, negotiations will proceed according to our rules.

When the hostilities in Ukraine end, the military operations will continue until April. It won't be that big anymore. Rather, there will be lone clashes. The enemy will be given a condition: either you surrender or we destroy you. The enemy has no chance to change anything.

When martial law is abolished, “there will be zero.” Most likely, martial law will not be extended after two grand victories. Victories will take place in autumn and early winter.”

“There will be internal conflicts in an enemy country. The karmic boomerang will return. The Devil's card is down! Perhaps China will come to the enemy’s land. They need a territory that has already been purchased. That's what the cards indicate. I see a threat from a third party.”

Video with a detailed forecast of the charismatic witch you can watch by clicking on the link.

Anastasia believes that the deep cause of military actions is purification. Giving birth and being born are equally painful. For many years we have colluded with the enemy, building life in our native country somehow. Let bribery and nepotism rule society. It shouldn't be like this.

We believe and hope that soon there will be a peaceful sky over Ukraine, and we will forget about our sorrows. Be happy and happy, dear reader.

Tags

See also

New and interesting