How do Mikhail Khodorkovsky

When I saw - I was shocked. The life of people in 26 pieces fotah. In my opinion, life is great, brave man with a capital letter. Taken from here www.forbes.ru/ekonomika-photogaller...litiku-/photo/1

I was in Samara, when he spoke to the students there, and when it was closed. As it was a long time ... first I believed. Then he thought that release. A conductive - already used to seeing the news about him as a prisoner. I wonder, will happen? Those who had worked (I mean hard workers, not tops) talked about his business, but good. How many schools, kindergartens, etc. He built there in the north.
Personally, I do not know him. Therefore, I can not judge. But the life of a man killed stopudovo ...

Do not break podbrku, pliz.

1993. Mikhail Khodorkovsky - the head of the Menatep

"We are - businessmen, entrepreneurs, our destiny - money. And if we sometimes touch and policies, it is only those aspects that are of direct relevance to us ».

"Our goals are clear, the problem identified - in billionaires. We intend to compete with the ten richest businessmen of America and other countries ».

"The man who turned into a billion dollar invested, congenial. Do geniuses among current Soviet business? Quite possible. History will show, she Precision measurement - digital ».

"Stay in the party was a good school for us, if we have not the past, many have lost. The party took up very much, but she gave: experience, communication, comprehension of life ».

"As a matter of fact - we both [Khodorkovsky and Nevzlin] traitors to their class. We are traitors to the case of workers and peasants, but we are for the workers and peasants lived well. And the toga of a traitor in this case we are not inconvenienced. It only pleases ».

"Now that the entrepreneurial class gained momentum and this process is already impossible to stop, and change our attitude to power. Neutrality toward us is not enough. Necessary to implement the principle that he who pays the piper calls the tune. Principle, to obtain the rights of citizenship in the so-called civilized world ».

"We will not move from the dead point, until a change in the public consciousness that it is the entrepreneurial class enters the arena of power, becomes the ruling that only depends on him to see if the country finally incorruptible, independent government».

"The Church accepts donations far from all - only on the will of God. Kohl accepted our modest contribution, I think, we have reason to believe that Menatep - God-pleasing deed ».

1992, from the book "The Man with the ruble" (co-authored with Leonid Nevzlin)

In May 1996. The year before, the bank Menatep won the right to participate in the auction for 45% stake in Yukos

"Our relationship with the government is strengthening as growing our role in the real economy».

In April 1996, an interview with "Kommersant Vlast»

In June 1996, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, and the president of "YUKOS" Sergei Muravlenko (left). Menatep acquired a 78% stake in Yukos for $ 309 million

"Abroad, 90% of the population does not like big business. But the resilience of big business do not care. Because no one likes, but everyone understands the need ».

In April 1996, an interview with "Kommersant Vlast»

January 1997. Mikhail Khodorkovsky (left) and head of the holding "Media-Most" Vladimir Gusinsky (right)

"The economy - it is also the art of the possible. The choice is always made of the possible options, not all of the existing philosophical ».

"Even for the primary industries the main problem - is the staff. If you are a manager, you have a new business. If you do not have a manager, you may even lose the old ».

In January 1998, an interview with the newspaper "Kommersant»

July 1997. Mikhail Khodorkovsky and his family

"It's easy to stop being a small company in Russia. But very few people who, being of sound philosophy - and the elections usually elect people with common sense - that would be willing to break up a large and well-functioning complex. Poorly functioning, of course, will fall apart. Well-functioning sense of ruin there. To do this, you have to be a masochist ».

In January 1998, an interview with the newspaper "Kommersant»

January 1998. Mikhail Khodorkovsky and Boris Berezovsky on the US-Russian Investment Symposium in the US

"I told him [Berezovsky] full confidence: he created his work, and it grows well».

April 1995, interview with the newspaper "Kommersant»

"We are not afraid of the political situation. 96th was the last year when the country really could have changed the political system. I now appreciate how this situation is unrealistic. And who would have none of the politicians came to power, it will still go to the same or another with various disabilities. Another way Russia does not have ».

May 1998, speaking at the World Congress press

April 1998. The Chairman of the Board of "Yukos-Moscow," Mikhail Khodorkovsky (left) and his deputy, Vasily Shakhnovsky (second from left), head of the company "Sibneft" Shvidler (second from right) and First Vice-President "FAI-Yuksi" Platon Lebedev ( right) at the signing of an agreement between the companies YUKSI and Elf

"We are psychologically so constituted that we are not interested to work outside the crisis».

"If you follow my story, you will notice that we have always been close to politics, but never set ourselves political goals».

"Man changes with age, and everything is possible - and so today I do not like politics. Just like the case I do not like ».

In June 1998, an interview with the newspaper "Kommersant»

January 2000. Mikhail Khodorkovsky, the head of the "Yukos-Menatep-FAI", at a meeting with shareholders of subsidiaries

"No illusions that we have in the company, there is something, which is not known to the competent state authorities».

In February 2000, an article in the newspaper "Vedomosti»

February 2001. Mikhail Khodorkovsky (left) and Chairman of the Board of Directors of MDM Bank Alexander Mamut (right) at a meeting of the board of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs

"I do not think this is in principle possible that a businessman who went into politics, will do absolutely disgraced and further squeezed».

"President, I was not adopted as Mikhail Khodorkovsky, and as a member of the Bureau of RSPP, so I expressed my opinion, consistent with all colleagues. It lies in the fact that the bureaucratic burden on business is now mainly provide law enforcement agencies ».

December 2001, an interview with the newspaper "Vedomosti»

September 2001. Mikhail Khodorkovsky, a member of the Board of Trustees of the Federation of Internet Education, at the conference "Russian school and the Internet».

"According to the Constitution, we all forms of ownership are equal, but we can not say that it has 100% recognition in the law enforcement bodies».

July 2002, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, and the Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade Arkady Dvorkovich

"I believe that if you set the price range $ 25-28 per barrel, as they want our Arab friends, the share of Russia in the list of investment preferences is rapidly declining. My attempts to offer a line of conduct on this issue - it is, consider humanitarian assistance to the Russian government ».

April 2002. The capitalization of Yukos has reached $ 20 billion

"A few years ago, Forbes announced that I stand $ 1, 5 billion, and that was the end of my quiet life».

In June 2002, an article in the newspaper Financial Times

November 2002. The president of the oil company "Lukoil" Vagit Alekperov (left), executive director of the Tyumen Oil Company (TNK), German Khan (second from left), chairman of the "YUKOS" Mikhail Khodorkovsky (center) and head of the company "Sibneft" Shvidler at a meeting of oil

"The cabinet (Russian businesses) hiding not too many skeletons. And those that are not so scary. Now we can get them out of there and show. We all have problems. But we - not politicians or priests. We are allowed to have a problem ».

In June 2002, an interview with Financial Times

March 2003, Mikhail Khodorkovsky (left) and President of "Alfa-Bank" Peter Aven (right) at the conference "Strategy of Russia»

"We, unfortunately, still many do not realize that it is not company owned by shareholders, and they own the company. And I have no control over the shareholders, it is just the opposite. So, speaking about his political leanings, I can only speak for myself and my own money ».

In June 2003, an interview with the newspaper "Vedomosti»

April 2003. Khodorkovsky announced the merger of Yukos and Sibneft. Left - Roman Abramovich

"I am absolutely sure that there is no absolute rule by any of the reasonable political analysts will be assessed as a positive factor. Society must be steadily diversified in their views. The rest of the evidence, or any fraud, or about the real problems in society ».

June 2003. Vladimir Putin, Alexey Miller and Anatoly Chubais, Valentina Matvienko and Mikhail Khodorkovsky at a meeting of the State Council of Russia

"I am a realist enough to soberly assess their prospects in the elections. It is ridiculous to ascribe to me any aspiration to occupy the presidency. This is most likely a provocation ».

In June 2003, an interview with Financial Times

June 2003. Mikhail Khodorkovsky and head of RAO "Gazprom" Alexei Miller

"I have openly stated their position: the SPS and" Yabloko "- those whom I personally support, from its own resources».

"In politics, much more interesting to me to be an observer».

July 2003. Mikhail Khodorkovsky out of the building of the Prosecutor General, where he was called as a witness in the case of Platon Lebedev

"I was born like all my peers, in the Soviet Union. And in general, 70 years for anyone of us is not news. If in this case, in the face of law enforcement agencies, we see a shadow of attempts to create a feeling of the 70s, my generation to this, in general, is ready.

July 2003, an interview with broadcaster TV 2

October 2003, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, shortly before his arrest on 25 October. In the photo - a chairman of "Alfa-Bank" Mikhail Fridman (right) at a meeting of the World Economic Forum in Moscow

"I do not know what is trying to achieve a result of their actions. But I declare: I will not be a political emigrant. So if I was trying to drive out of the country, it will not turn out. If the goal is to put me in jail - well, in such a situation with our laws is not excluded »

October 2003, interview with the newspaper "Kommersant»

2003 Mikhail Khodorkovsky testify after the prosecutor's office

"Yes, Putin is probably neither a liberal nor a democrat, but he is still more liberal and democratic than 70% of the population of our country».

"The ideology of the business - to make money. And for the money Wednesday liberal is not necessary ».

"The entrepreneur - I say this as a former head of one of the largest Russian oil companies - is much easier to negotiate with a handful of moderately greedy bureaucrats than coordinate with extensive and competent network of public institutions».

"For many (though, certainly, not all) of our business, made a fortune in the 90s., Russia - not the home country, but only the territory of free hunting. Their main interests and life strategies associated with the West ».

"Whether we like Vladimir Putin or not, it's time to realize that the head of state - is not just an individual. President - an institution that guarantees the integrity and stability of the country ».

"In order to justify privatization in the face of the country where the idea of ​​the Roman law of property has never been strong and distinct, it is necessary to force big business to share with the people».

March 2004 interview with the newspaper "Vedomosti»

January 2004. Mikhail Khodorkovsky at a meeting of the Moscow City Court

"I have realized that the property, especially large property in itself does not make a person free. The property opens up new opportunities, but it also leads to the enslavement of man's creative powers, blurring its identity as such. This reflects the brutal tyranny - the tyranny of property ».

"The Yukos case - is not any conflict with the business of the state, and politically and commercially motivated attack by one business (which are the representatives of officials) on the other».

"Greedy people are so rude and pointless to behave in relation to the tens of thousands of shareholders of Yukos, to me, a simple post-Soviet prisoner even pity. They will have many years of fear and to new generations who want to "take away and divide».

December 2004, an interview with the newspaper "Vedomosti»

In July 2004. The trial of Khodorkovsky and Lebedev's Meshchansky Court

"If I emigrated, it would be perceived as an oligarch, and guzzle guzzle vast fortune and in pauses between tennis and sauna casually ranting about the fate of Russia. Today, it's hard physically, but no one will say that I have no moral right to speak ».

January 2005, interview with the magazine "Russian Newsweek»

"Roman Abramovich, of course, to put it mildly, not the Apostle Peter».

August 2005, an interview with the newspaper "Vedomosti»

September 2005. The first sentence came into force

"I thought and still think the collapse of the Soviet Union the historical tragedy resulting from the irresponsibility and the weakness of late Soviet elites».

"Being the current Russian policy is much more interesting than the post-Soviet retired billionaire, who is looking towards obliquely FBI».

"To live in prison, despite all the difficulties, - possible. And if you sleep peacefully and abide in harmony with his conscience, even in a prison cell you can be quite comfortable ».

September 2005, an interview with "Echo of Moscow»

"I believe that the court - it's still a trial, he can and will play along with prosecutors, but he can not just break the law ... It turned out yet how can».

"I could leave, but after the arrest of Platon [Lebedev] considered it a betrayal».

"Since my childhood I wanted to be a director of the plant. Privatization means to me is not the money and the opportunity to fulfill a dream. Childhood dream. "

"I believe - people internally committed to freedom, to love, to the truth, and only in this way he can be happy. Where is the evidence? I do not have them. So I can speculate, but it is demagogic. There are one hundred "for" one hundred "against».

"I believe there is a great purpose of humanity, which is not given to me to comprehend. People called this goal God. When we serve it - we are happy when we leave aside - we were met by emptiness. The emptiness that can not fill anything tangible. It makes life empty and terrible death ».

"The Russian state since the time of the Mongol invasion - or rather, before that, since the beginning of the" campaign to the East, "acts against the population as an invader to conquer the people. Not feeling of responsibility, without the need for a social contract, not collecting taxes and tribute, for which it does not consider it necessary to report ».

October, 2008, interview with Grigory Chkhartishvili, the magazine Esquire

"My recipe for survival - to learn to understand and to forgive. The better, more deeply understand, put on someone else's skin - the harder it is to condemn and easier to forgive ».

October 2008, in a letter to Ludmila Ulitskaya, "Novaya Gazeta»

March 2009. Cudebnye hearings on the second Yukos case

"Relations with Putin we absolutely mutual. Although I try to treat it not as my former companion, but as a historical figure. There was a president in Russia. And now this is no longer president. Good or bad, he ruled Russia, will tell the next generation ».

"All of us are not perfect. More precisely, nearly all. And the older we are, the more critical reassessment of memories, regrets. I - not the exception, but I can say for sure: my life has been, and remains bright. I have not a single moment's bored. And I know why I live. Envy, who understands ».

March 2009 interview with the magazine "Interlocutor»

"Everyone knows that I will not go on any compromise that is beyond the scope of law».

In May 2009, an interview with Handelsblatt

"The prison has taught me not to regret the past, and remember that life is still ahead and the mistakes that were possible to correct».

In June 2009, an interview with The New Times

"Life - a piece very cheap." "Five years later, a man accustomed to the prison. Ten - afraid of the will. "" The only thing on which I miss - the computer. But the handwriting has improved ».

September 2009, an interview with GQ

December 2010 verdict on the second case in the Khamovniki Court

"I read in the memories of the repressed, he reproached himself:" If each of us did not go himself to the "craters", but somehow resisted the "system", may not have had the strength of someone else a tightening in his millstone. " In this I see now my task: to resist, drawing attention to the arbitrariness in what is considered a symbol of totalitarianism malicious virus ».

December 2010, a letter from the magazine The New Times

May 2011. Mikhail Khodorkovsky and Platon Lebedev during a meeting of the Moscow City Court

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting