What secrets a wife has the right not to tell her husband

Is it possible to share the most secret secrets with family and friends? There are things we don’t talk about, and there are situations we often don’t talk about. When a loved one flies to heaven, it always seems that he has not told much and not had time to do much. Michael learned his wife’s secret at her funeral. Together with his beloved he lived for almost 60 years.

Peels Wife's Secret Lawyer was a family friend and attended the funeral. On that day, Andrew went to Michael and took him aside: “We need to talk.” There are problems with your wife’s will, Mikhail was perplexed until Andrei introduced him to a man: Now is not the best time, probably, but it would be right to discuss everything at once. You should know that your wife was married to this man all this time, the lawyer pointed to an elderly man in a suit standing next to him.

The man was the same age as Michael, but the widower did not immediately understand what he was talking about. The fact that the property of his wife Michael and his daughter could not inherit due to the fact that until the end of his life Marina was married to a certain Dmitry. The man was standing in front of Michael and politely extended his hand to greet him. After 60 years together, Michael decided it was an inappropriate joke, but no one laughed.

On how to deal with his wife's will, Michael had to talk to a stranger. A few days after Marina’s funeral, Mikhail and Dmitry were due to meet in the lawyer’s office. When Michael told his daughter about the incident, she was not even surprised. Lilya reminded her father that she and her mother had been divorced for a long time. Indeed, 40 years ago, Marina and Mikhail quarreled, they decided to divorce. The couple lived separately for a while.

Peels Memories of the Past "It could have happened when mum was living with grandparents," Lilya said. Her father wondered why Marina didn't tell him. Now the only one who could explain everything was no longer there. Michael remembered that time and could not understand how his only woman could do this to him. A year after the divorce, the husband and wife reunited, they started all over again, but did not marry a second time.

In the lawyer’s office, Mikhail shook hands with a new acquaintance: “It is not under such circumstances that I would like to meet,” Dmitry said. He was a tall, gray man in a solid suit with perfect posture. This man never made a living by physical labor. Everybody sat down. Overcoming the awkward silence, the businessman spoke.

Peels: You must be confused. I agree, it looks weird. Many years ago I married at the will of my parents. They always wanted grandchildren and wished me happiness. Marina was the daughter of their friends, so mom and dad thought she was a good match for me. They insisted on marriage, said that in the eyes of colleagues I would look more solid if I got married. I listened to my parents and we made a deal with Marina. It was a sham marriage and we were never close. You could say Marina did me a friendly favor.

A few months later, Marina announced that she was coming back to you. We were going to get divorced, but we kept postponing this event. It didn’t hurt your relationship, we eventually forgot about it. We never had a relationship and I didn’t need it. I was always focused on my career. We were married only on paper, so that all property belongs by right to the husband and daughter of Marina, that is, to you.

After the strange news, Michael recovered a few days later. At first, the man was angry with his wife, then did not understand how it could be kept secret. And then he realized that never in all their family life Marina did not give cause for jealousy and in all respects was a wonderful wife.

Peels Life Wisdom and Editorial Advice Sooner or later, everything secret becomes apparent. Although for Marina and Dmitri, the marriage was only a deal, it would have been much easier for Mikhail to accept the news if his wife had reported it in person. When people hide something, they move away. It seems that those closest to you don’t trust their secrets and that’s hard to accept. If Dmitri’s parents hadn’t forced him to marry, they wouldn’t have had to lie for the good of those closest to him. Everyone chooses their own path in life and this choice must be respected. Why do you think Marina didn't tell Michael about the deal?

Tags

See also

New and interesting