And about Khodorkovsky

Epigraph.
Khodorkovsky in an interview talking as if 10 years was president of the country. Putin speaks as if 10 years shook his term in jail.

< Seva Novgorodsev
Today, on the way to work I thought - our program is as old as Mikhail Khodorkovsky was in jail. Because Khodorkovsky's arrest in October 2003, came to our first months on the air. In the archives of transmission remained an interview that we took from his father, and mother of Boris Moiseevich Marina Filip. So, August 23, 2005. Turn recording:

Boris Khodorkovsky: That we were the last time on a date just before his transfer to another cell.

Seva Novgorodsev: But you know, for what reason we call? The hunger strike is or not? Because different people talk about different things. Lawyers - one, and representatives of the prison - more.

BH .: We have not been there, of course ... I've just met with a lawyer, and he says, "continue the hunger strike." Without food and without water.

SN .: But it's awfully hard ...

BH .: Well, what I can do with it? I can not kill? He says he was put in solitary confinement, the patient, you know, man. This is unacceptable. There was nothing else he could do. That's all. What else can he do? We maybe someone else would stand up for Lebedev? Which, as he himself there either led, but we must also be considered at all ... His train was transferred to the camera from the hospital, from an insulator ... Well, then he was forced to go for a walk ... Well, in general, according to my information so ... It is, of course, Naturally, climbed up on the wall. Well, can not and will not be a man ... Well, can not, well, what to do with it?

SN .: And to him by his refusal to health go for a walk was charged with insubordination as the prison authorities.

BH .: Well, probably.

SN .: A prison - there are conditions that can not crawl, say ...

BH .: Can not get out from there? If our brains not at all, you know, you can not get out. But brains something must be leadership ... What else ... Although chicken ... After all, we are all the same, as we always assure all, we have the same - democracy ... We are all under the law ... Well, if it is legally entitled - to kill ... Well, what to do ...

SN .: You still can not disturb the likelihood of force-feeding, there is a procedure that is very unpleasant ...

BH .: We are concerned, of course, everything, you know? Naturally, we are all experiencing. But ... what can we say? That there may be? Who the hell knows ... And the fact that we are all on the wall with his mother climb, so it's natural state, in my opinion ...

SN .: And Michael made it clear to what day he will starve?

BH .: Until what date? Probably will not be released until Lebedev. If you stand up to the 25th.

SN .: A Lebedev to sit up ...

BH .: It seems to 25th. Well, we are too fragmentary information. Someone, something, some kind of lawyer said ... The second says: "I do not know» ...

SN .: Another Mikhail Khodorkovsky's lawyer, Yuri Schmidt, confirmed the readiness of the former head of "Yukos" to run for the State Duma of the Russian Federation on the 201 th University District of Moscow. Marina, and whether Michael stand for election?

Marina Khodorkovsky: Well, I think, of course, he will not allow to do so, and, probably, so it is now being driven, rather it was to the Moscow City Court that it is not legally allow ...

SN .: There is a legal technicalities. Until he began to serve his sentence, he could be nominated.

MH .: Yes, but if the Moscow City Court is a matter of will, they will make, of course, the verdict because the other can not be ... And everything, and will block ... And that's all ... That's why they are so driven and, you know, not even giving them or lawyers familiar with the case until the end.

SN .: And you know the terms of the court in the Moscow City Court? When will it be?

MH .: No, it is known that up to 25 the number of lawyers have made it possible to get acquainted with the protocols. A protocol with a large divergence, ie record court proceedings and lawyers and the protocol that allows the court - they have differences.

SN .: Well, Marina, will monitor the progress of the case, but for now thank you very much for the story ...

MH .: But not for that ... all of the following, one can not help ... That is the whole question ... Okay, all you good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting