What is in a hurry to warn Ukrainians Lyudmila Khomutovskaya

Forecasts may change depending on the events that occur. Forecast tarot No exception. The favorite of our readers, tarologist and psychic Lyudmila Khomutovskaya decided to shed light on what is happening now in Ukraine.

Today's edition. "Site" tell me what fear the Ukrainians in the coming months. You have to be patient!

War is the most terrible and insane crime against common sense and humanity. And now it continues.

“Has the date of the end of the war changed?” – this question was recently asked by interviewers Lyudmila Khomutovskaya. She was a positive and intelligent woman throughout the war. Supporting Ukrainians His predictions and wise advice. To which the tarologist replied that there were small changes.

The day of the end has changed, but it is difficult to name the exact date. The cards say soon. It's still classified. Everyone is helping Ukraine to end these difficult events in the country as soon as possible.

So far, Ukrainian troops have not entered Kherson, but they are already very close, if I may put it that way. They're moving intensely. And that's good news.

“Kherson will bring Ukraine back. All the tarots say this! says Lyudmila Khomutovskaya. Tarot cards predict that there will be a chance to return Crimea. We'll see what happens next.

Now the invaders came close to the second capital of Ukraine Kharkov. However, the tarologist says that you should not worry much, since this attack on Kharkiv is a distracting maneuver. Their real goal is to capture new points.

The areas that have recently been liberated from occupation. They will not return to the side of the occupier, but so far the progress is small. It is important to preserve the lives and homes of Ukrainians.

“Will there be aggression on the part of the occupier because of Ukraine’s accession to the candidates of the EU member state?” asked Khomutovskaya. “Yes, it will be very strong. Be careful at the end of June and in July! We remind you once again, dear Ukrainians, do not ignore the alarms!

It may be turbulent on the border with Belarus, but the movement from Belarus should not be expected. Rockets and shelling may increase, but Ukraine will be able to defend itself.

Azovstal prisoners will be returned to Ukraine, but not all of them at once. Everyone will be released only after the end of the war. Negotiations are ongoing on this issue.

“Who are Ukraine’s friends or not?” asked Khomutovskaya. “Every country is first and foremost on its side. But if you ask the question: they are on the side of war or peace, then this is definitely the latter. They may even help Ukraine. Perhaps an attack on the head of Kazakhstan, but the attempt will fail! – warns the tarologist.

“There could be a lot of shelling throughout July. Take care, Ukrainians! – says the tarologist.

I also suggest to get acquainted with the latest message from Roman Sheptytsky. The fate of Ukraine will be decided when the angel calls everyone with a trumpet voice.

“Although it is very difficult for the Ukrainians, it is important to believe in victory.” Ukrainians simply have no other choice. Every Ukrainian will do everything possible to bring peace. Victory is for you, bright and fearless people! – says the forecast of Tarot cards from Lyudmila Khomutovskaya.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the tarologist for the positive news. This is very important for all people who pray over the dark forces. All love, joy, strength, faith, hope and help!

Tags

See also

New and interesting