Tarologist Lyudmila Khomutovskaya gave a new prediction, finally good news for Ukrainians

Good news now is worth its weight in gold! The favorite of our readers, tarologist Lyudmila Khomutovskaya, gave a new prediction: finally good lead.

Today's edition. "Site" share new projections Soon from the tarologist Lyudmila Khomutovskaya. I wish it were.

Lyudmila Khomutovskaya denied the opinion that on June 22, the war will unfold not only in Ukraine. There will be a tense situation in the world. But nothing more.

The intention to use nuclear weapons by the Moscow leader should not be worried, it is rather intimidation. In June 2022, there will be provocations around the world, but this will not lead to anything terrible. So stop screwing yourself up, concentrate on what depends on yourself and think positively!

Regarding.monkey-bait The tarologist says, “There will be a threat.” Monkeypox can spread around the world quite quickly. And it is likely that this will be pandemic number 2. But such a scale as in the first pandemic, this scourge will not be achieved. We survived 2020, we will survive 2022!

Don’t worry, but rather pray. It's in God's hands!

Western analysts say that situation in Ukraine It will affect our hemisphere economically. Many will have to tighten their belts and start saving, but the world is ready for it.

With information about grain supplies to other countries, the answer is positive. Ukraine will be able to sell some grain to the world market, but this will be less than other countries expect.

When airlines Ukraine? At the end of the summer, everything will start working. This means that in Ukraine there will be a peaceful sky, and people will be able to gradually return to their usual life.

The impact of NATO on the world will soon be enormous. Finland and Sweden will join NATO in the near future. This is a good thing, because the influence of politics will be resolved through negotiations, not through wars.

Ukraine won Eurovision in 2022 and tarologist Or will Ukraine be able to host Eurovision in 2023? To which Lyudmila Chomutovskaya replied: “Yes!” This event will take place in the peaceful free country of Ukraine.”

3 cities will compete for Eurovision: Kyiv, Lviv and Kharkiv. But in the end they will choose Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.

I also propose to find out when the war in Ukraine will end and what awaits us all until that moment. Predictions from a man who claims that God is telling him about the near future!

It is always good to hear good news, especially in such difficult times. I believe and hope that these predictions of Lyudmila Khomutovskaya will turn out to be a reality and, in the near future, on the lands of Ukraine. peace and prosperity!

May God grant that the time will come when all disputes will be resolved peacefully. The price of war is too great and the time of war must be gone forever.

I dream to go to Kiev for Eurovision and watch and listen to this song contest directly from the concert hall, and not from the TV screen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting