Recipe of jam from lemons without cooking

For me personally, in the autumn cold season, there is no better medicine than lemons. It's just a storehouse of vitamin C! Therefore, it is important that the miracle tool is always at hand. To do this, every year I make a “useful jar”, which I call a homemade ascorbic in the bank. This is not just the first remedy for a cold, but also a delicious and vitamin delicacy.

DepositPhotos

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to make lemons for the winter. You don't have to cook anything!

Lemon jam without cooking Ingredients
  • 1kg lemons
  • 500g sugar

Preparation
  1. The recipe is more than simple. So, wash the lemons and cut them into pieces. Remove the bones, but leave the peel, it is all good.

DepositPhotos

2. Now pass the lemons through the grinder, add the sugar. Stir it well.

3. Now put the finished mixture in a dry jar and close the lid. Here's your ascorbic, ready!

DepositPhotos

You can put jars in the refrigerator, they are perfectly stored there. This method of preparation is very good, because you always have a tasty and vitamin delicacy on hand. You can eat a couple of spoons of jam a day just to strengthen immunity. It won't be too much. Did you know what the benefits of lemons are other than preventing colds?

You can make lemons in different ways. One of the most popular ways is to freeze. After all, if you freeze lemons, they will become even more useful. So get some lemons and get them now!

Did you like the article? Share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting