How to bake homemade bread in a blender

It was my birthday not long ago and I finally bought a blender for myself. I used to have a mixer, and the one from Soviet times, which broke from old age. I did not have a blender, but there were recipes with it.

Once at my friend's house I tried the most delicious. scones. The flesh is soft, fragrant, and the crust is dense and crispy. It tastes like a kid! And the best part is that they are cooked easily and quickly, especially dough. And it's all thanks to the blender!

A blender is an indispensable thing in a modern kitchen. This is a universal device with which you can whip a cocktail or mousse, make mashed soup, soufflé, pate or other delicious dishes. And now I'm making dough with it!

It's been over a week since I stopped. shop. Now I bake it myself, which is very happy all my household, and I like this bread much more.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" prepared for you recipe.

How to bake homemade bread

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 1kg wheat flour
  • 1 tbsp margarine
  • 1/2 tbsp salt
  • 150g milk
  • 150g sugar
  • 2 boiled potatoes
  • 15g dry yeast
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 2 eggs

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. All ingredients except flour, place in a bowl of blender and thoroughly beat, turning them into a homogeneous small crumb. 395217

2. Pour the finished mixture into a convenient container and mix it thoroughly with flour. Stir the dough to a tight consistency. And leave him up for half an hour.

3. When the dough rises, wrap it with your hands and give it the necessary shape. Divide the dough into 20 identical pieces and form flat cakes from them. Put them on a pot covered with parchment.

4. Smear each piece of dough on top with an egg. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the buns for half an hour.

Editorial advice For mixing ingredients I suggest blender Or a mixer. They facilitate and speed up the process. However, if there are no such at hand, you can stretch and mix the ingredients manually.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the amazing recipe for a potato casserole with minced meat and mushrooms. Ideal for family dinner, especially if you need to make it faster. We don't fry anything, just bake it.

DepositPhotos

This recipe has been tested for years, so be sure to try making such a delicious bread. And share this recipe with your friends, let them cook this delicious too!

Tags

See also

New and interesting