Strawberry cake with sour cream

“Yesterday I brought a basket of strawberries from the country, prepared a summer dessert and put it in the fridge in the hope of taking her to work tomorrow. But it was only 30 minutes, as the cake flew between the home and there were only crumbs, — told me the neighbor Lida, sprinkling strawberries.

“Since the strawberries were shared, I will definitely try to bake the same cake,” I decided and kept my promise. The house was absolutely delighted!

Today's edition. "Site" Tells you how to cook sourcake So that everyone who tries will gasp with admiration.

Sour cream cake Ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 115g butter
  • 220g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 125g sour cream
  • 400g strawberries
  • 1 tsp vanillin
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Soften the butter and add 180 grams of sugar to it.

2. Blow the oil with sugar to a lush light mass.

3. One by one, add eggs and vanillin, then beat the mass again so that it becomes light and lush.

4. After that, you need to sift through the flour with baking powder, add salt and send it to the egg-oil mass in two sets, alternating with sour cream and mixing the ingredients at a low mixer speed.

5. Put a baking mold with parchment paper and put out the dough. Then washed and dry strawberries cut with plates and lay on top of the dough. Evenly sprinkle the cake with sugar and send to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.

Ready. sourcake chill in uniform on the grille and serve still warm with whipped cream. A pleasant sugar crust in combination with a gentle dough will not leave households indifferent!

Don’t forget to share your cake recipe on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting