How to make hot tomato sauce

I love Turkish cuisine and its divine recipes. There are many recipes from Turkey in my collection, but one I like the most is the recipe for spicy tomato sauce. They have many dishes with pepper, and this sauce was no exception.

DepositPhotos

Let's not grieve, it's time to cook. tomato sauce. Editorial "Site" He shares an amazing recipe.

How to make tomato sauce ingredients
  • 1kg eggplant
  • 3kg tomatoes
  • 200g hot pepper
  • 6-8 cloves of garlic
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • salt and pepper
  • thyme

Preparation
  1. First, wash the eggplant and pepper, dry and spread on the batter. Bake the vegetables in a 250-degree oven. Take the pepper out in 30 minutes, and bake the eggplant for about an hour.

2. In the meantime, take care of the tomatoes. Wash them well, clean the cuttings and pass through the blender. Separately grind the garlic in a blender.

3. Pepper after cooling shallowly cut, and from eggplant take out the flesh and grind it. No need for eggplant leather.

4. Put the tomatoes on the fire. When they boil, add the crushed garlic, salt, sugar, pepper and thyme. Then add the eggplant and pepper, mix thoroughly. Let me boil a little, 5-7 minutes.

5. Remove the sauce from the fire and spill on prepared jars. You do not need to sterilize them, but the covers should be boiled. Close the cans, turn over and let it cool. After a day, you can eat the sauce.

This one garlic And eggplant is perfect for borscht, like a macaroni dressing and anything you can think of. The taste is sharp and very saturated. If you don't like spicy peppers, just replace them with sweet peppers. In any case, the sauce will be excellent!

You like blanks for the winter? Then watch our recipe for a beautiful cabbage and tomato salad.

Also learn how to pickle tomatoes for the winter without vinegar.

We also told you how to make a delicious Italian tomato snack in 30 minutes.

Did you like the recipe? Tell your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting