Pumpkin cheesecake recipe

Recently, a friend told me about how she hated cottage cheese as a child. "I turned my nose even from the sweet Easter casserole!" she exclaimed astonished. But one day my mother made special cheesecakes, and, strangely enough, it was not even five minutes before I was already weaving them by both cheeks. I think it was the secret ingredient that made the cheesecakes look and smell so appetizing that it was impossible to resist. ?

And the secret ingredient was ordinary boiled pumpkin. It is considered a natural antidepressant. This vegetable contains a large number of nutrients that fight fatigue, stress and improve metabolism.

Today's edition. "Site" It tells you how to prepare unusual cheesecake Pumpkin. Cooking cheesecakes It will not take you more than an hour, but your mood will improve for the whole day.

How to cook cheese ingredients
  • 250g cottage cheese
  • 100g pumpkin
  • 2 eggs
  • 15g semolina
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 75g flour
  • 1 tbsp dried cranberry
  • pinch
  • sugar

Preparation
  1. First thing you do is peel the pumpkin and cut the dice. Pour it with a small amount of water and decoction.

2. Sew the excess liquid through the badge, move the pumpkin into the deepened container and break with a fork, adding cinnamon. Leave the pumpkin to cool.

3. Now break the cottage cheese with a fork, add eggs, salt, sugar, cooled pumpkin puree and semolina. Leave the mixture to stand for 20 minutes so that the semolina cereal swells.

4. Add the cranberries and mix it up.

5. Then add the flour and mix all the ingredients thoroughly again.

6. Then pour some flour into a flat plate for breading.

7. Form round blanks and put them on a flour-sprinkled board.

8. To fry, take a pan with a thick bottom, pour vegetable oil into it and warm it up. Roast the workpiece from both sides to a golden color.

It turns out really unusually bright and very delicious cheesecakes. Be sure to please the household with this sunny dish.

Earlier we have already written that you can still cook from cottage cheese - see yourself and share information with friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting