Why freeze herring?

Preparation sequence herring It's known to all hostess! First, you need to boil potatoes, carrots and beets in the uniform, and while they cool down, clean the herring of bones, skin and intestines.

Only during the pre-holiday turmoil, this method of cooking takes a lot of time and effort. What does it cost to treat herring? And vegetables to cook - at least an hour.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared an interesting way for you. coat twice as fast. This recipe will help any hostess!

Herring under a fur coat with an egg Ingredients
  • 400g herring fillet
  • 1 bulb
  • 3 potatoes
  • 4 beets
  • 4 carrots
  • 4 eggs
  • 250g mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. The essence of this method is to prepare all the ingredients in advance. Long before you're used to it! I bake beets and carrots, let them cool and seal them in a vacuum bag. Vegetables are stored for more than a month. Even better, if you not only bake vegetables, but also cook and cut in advance - this will significantly speed up the process!

2. You can boil beets and freeze them. To do this, rub it on a grater, put it in a plastic container and put it in the freezer. A few hours before making a salad, simply move the container from the freezer to the refrigerator. Potatoes are also boiled in advance and put in the refrigerator.

3. Herring should also be cooked in advance (about one to two weeks). At this time, you can still easily buy quality fish and much cheaper than in the last days before the holidays! Herring can be salted yourself, or you can buy ready-made. Clean the herring, remove all the bones and cut into small pieces. Put the herring in pieces in a plastic container and then place in the freezer. You can just lay out on a plate, tighten the film and also freeze.

4. To add fish to the salad, just put it a few hours before cooking in the refrigerator. If it's urgent, put it on the table. After 10-15 minutes, the fish can be used.

5. Hard-boiled eggs (cook 7 minutes after boiling water). Pour cold water, cool, clean, and then sodium on a medium grater. Sodium potatoes on a large grater. Clean the onions and then cut them fine. In order to remove the bitterness of the onion, pour it with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes, then drain the water.

6. On a large dish, put the first layer of herring sliced in small pieces. On top is a finely sliced onion. The third layer is potatoes.

7. Evenly throughout the layer of potatoes lay a layer of mayonnaise. Put the grated carrots in the fifth layer. Then mayonnaise again. Then a grated egg. And a layer of mayonnaise again. In the ninth layer lay the grated beets. The tenth layer is mayonnaise again. Carefully cut it with a knife.

8. That's it, herring ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the excellent recipe for herring pate in bread baskets. My husband stares at the festive table!

Thanks to this wonderful way, it takes me no more than 20 minutes to cook herring under my coat. Note that the herring after defrosting is not at all different from the just cut. Just as salty and delicious! I highly recommend this recipe. saves time and energyThat you can spend on your favorite.

Tags

See also

New and interesting