A quick guest looked into my freezer and asked what sour cream was doing there.

A guest conducted an inspection in my freezer and wondered: "What is sour cream doing here?" Sharing the master's trick. “In our difficult times, throwing away food is blasphemy. The shelf life is coming to an end, and you do not have time to use it – in the freezer! "What, is it possible to freeze sour cream?" he asked with surprise. My answer surprised him!

Today's edition. "Site" I'll tell you what I need. freeze And not just her. Saving life hack!

You can freeze sour cream frozen sour cream - this is findIt is also a great addition to soups and borscht. It is best used in recipes that require a uniform texture: sauces, side dishes, some types of baking.

Sour cream can be stored in the freezer for about a month or even two. Here you will need a couple of tricks how to save this product in the freezer.

Store sour cream is quite different from farm. You need to know how to freeze each one. Homemade sour cream is more fatty, so after freezing it retains more of its useful qualities. Before freezing, it can not be whipped, but the store (it contains a lot of water) is important to beat well.

Freezing sour cream should be in glassy containers. This is to ensure that the product is not damaged even at 25 degrees of frost. Freeze the sour cream in the refrigerator during the day. But at room temperature, it will quickly deteriorate. After defrosting, be sure to whip sour cream with a wreath.

Sometimes sour cream. post-thaw loses consistency, stratifying into serum and white mass with grains. There is no need to worry in this case. Squeezing the serum through the gauze, you get a delicate cream cheese. You can spread it on bread, use it as a filling for eateries and tartlets.

In frozen form, sour cream is suitable for up to 3 months. Also perfectly stored in the freezer oil, cheese and other dairy products. For example, cottage cheese before freezing should be squeezed well to get rid of serum. The taste of thawed cottage cheese is somewhat inferior to fresh, but it can be used to prepare dumplings, cheesecakes, casseroles.

You can freeze hard cheese and even milk. However, keep in mind that frozen liquids expand.

I also suggest freezing the pressed yeast. To do this, cut them into pieces, pack them in parchment or foil. Ordinary paper will not work, since it can get wet when thawed. Sign a marker on the packages date of freezing. In the freezer, yeast is stored for up to six months. It is necessary to defrost them in the refrigerator. It takes about 4 hours.

Also, often. freeze breadSo that it will not be covered with mold and stale. It is very convenient and very practical!

I also suggest to get acquainted with the super table, thanks to which you will be aware of all the terms of storage of products in the freezer. Nothing will go wrong!

Now you know that you can even freeze sour cream and not only. This method is noticeable saves money to purchase food and to avoid food waste. In addition, laboratory data indicate that it is absolutely safe for human health.

Have you ever frozen sour cream? You gonna do that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting